Noob in Louisiana!

shane.f

Heeello lady's n gents!
I'm new to the forums and fairly new to diesels ( modern anyways) my last diesel rig was a M1120A4 8x8 500hp Cat backed by an Allison and my personal Rig was a 96 CC 4x4 7.3PSD with a 5 speed it had the norm 4"TBE, CAI, TS 6 position chip stacked with a super chip and some hotter injectors nothing too fancy.

I'm in the market for a 06\07 Megacab 4x4 and it will either have or will soon have after purchased: a built 48RE, Studs, Air Dog2, 110# springs, exergy 100% over, EFI live, duals or a stroker CP3, twins (stocker/s475 or 63/s480) those are 2 different trucks I'm looking at now and I'll prob add a Cam, one piece Drive shaft 4-6" lift on 35s.

Well that's what I'm looking for and a little about me is I'm retired from the Army (medically) and have a small family I'm not looking to blow smoke on everyone or pull huge loads. I want a fun fuel efficient(compared to gas counterparts) daily driver that makes good usable HP/Tq that I can tinker on in my free time.
Thanks for having me

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service to this fine country.

Ugh if my severance check would just show up I could hurry up and go check these two rigs out ive been eyeing! My patience is wearing thin with my rich Uncle Sam!!!

Back