Noobie from OH

Tacoclaw

Hello everyone, figured I'd throw up a thread here since I doubt you'll be seeing much of me in the other forums. I try to only post when I know what I'm talking about, and that rarely seems to be the case.

Truck is a 1990 W250 with a Getrag.

Here's a couple pics of my setup. It's nothing special, just an S362 over an S475.

First complete mockup shot from a while ago:
3910151d.jpg

And some more recent shots mocking up the blankets I got from Turbo performance products.
IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Here's the "build" thread for the truck, although looking back now it's a little embarrassing to read through.

I took it out for a spin tonight to make sure everything functions, and to clean out the cave it had built itself in the garage, and now it's back in for final reassembly.

No real performance goals in mind for it or anything, it doesn't pull or dyno or drag. I just found myself with an S400 and some time.Let me know what you think and thanks for the site.

Last edited:
Welcome!!!!!!!!! Setup doesn't look bad!!!! BTW I sent your buddy a PM bout that 24V breather.

Awesome, thanks!!

Sorry about the hassle, but I can't bring myself to spam stuff to get access to PMs.

Payment sent, if you need anything else let RedandSilver know.

Thanks, guys.

I've been lurking here for quite a while, and went to use the search a while ago and it told me I had to register. :bang

I hope to contribute what I can without making too much of an ass out of myself.