Nor Cal Winter Dyno day anyone?

CL2000

My friend knows the guy at RPM Engines & Machine in Rohnert Park and said he would like to put on a winter Dyno day at the end of Jan or first weekend of Feb. He said he could get some vendors and a rafel going and even cook up some food. Let me know because it is only going to happen if he can get enough people together.

I have been to that one before, it usualy gets a big turnout. I don't think you would have a problem getting trucks to show up. if mine is together by then I will probably take it.

I put this event together in the past with Brad, owner of RPM, we did have good turn outs. I wasn't able to help last year as I was working on getting the new truck and getting it back here from Ohio. Brad was going to do it himself last year but got real busy and had some unexpected things come up.

I should be able to stop in if he gets it going this year.

BBD

count me in, I need a baseline number since Greenie's never been on a dyno.

Pangela said:
count me in, I need a baseline number since Greenie's never been on a dyno.

Sure...
Every dyno day needs a "ridiculously low #" winner.

DirtyBlonde said:
Sure...
Every dyno day needs a "ridiculously low #" winner.
ha ha ha thats funny coming from you Nat as i could have sworn that Ang beat your truck in the 1/4 or came very very close as i recall.

Greenie's 1/4 time: 15.7
D's 1/4 time: 17+

That's just in case Adam wanted some more help to prove his point ;) lol
Nevermind that neither one is a neck breaking 1/4 mile... But at least we still get out there and kick butt and have FUN doing it!

Pangela said:
Greenie's 1/4 time: 15.7
D's 1/4 time: 17+

That's just in case Adam wanted some more help to prove his point ;) lol
Nevermind that neither one is a neck breaking 1/4 mile... But at least we still get out there and kick butt and have FUN doing it!

Ahhh, darling...Those 17s were all in Denver...CA's a wee bit better. Wee. Note the wee. Not much. Just wee. I had to let Ang win something...Geez, I'm just a nice girl like that :umno:

And yes, actually, I was referring to my truck the first go 'round for low number. I mean, since Chad can all tell us about how Greenie put down, like a gazillion HP already :shake:

DirtyBlonde said:
Ahhh, darling...Those 17s were all in Denver...CA's a wee bit better. Wee. Note the wee. Not much. Just wee. I had to let Ang win something...Geez, I'm just a nice girl like that :umno:

And yes, actually, I was referring to my truck the first go 'round for low number. I mean, since Chad can all tell us about how Greenie put down, like a gazillion HP already :shake:
man for the injectors you say you have, drag comp, and some tranny work, that just seems WAY to slow of a time for me. plus your truck dont smoke that much Nat, whats up with that? 120hp sticks plus a DRAG comp should =smoke but not on yours lol. so what have you been up to lately punk

So whens your truck going to run Adam? and whats your best number to date?

CL2000 said:
So whens your truck going to run Adam? and whats your best number to date?
last time i was on a dyno was at the Redding event a few months ago and my setup was 2 stage nitrous, TST comp, SPS 62 , smarty , mach 7s and that got me 713. havent dynoed since then and i wil be doing so here very shortly with the new setup.

truck will be back to life next week. just waiting on the injectors and thats all. got a little redesigne in the nitrous system we are workin on and then dyno time.

inline6power said:
last time i was on a dyno was at the Redding event a few months ago and my setup was 2 stage nitrous, TST comp, SPS 62 , smarty , mach 7s and that got me 713.

You must be talking about at the J&H event when you dynoed 693hp with 3 stages of nitrous.

I am planning on being there.

I want to see what it will do now that I have my fuel issues ironed out and tuning tweaked.

rockjeep73 said:
You must be talking about at the J&H event when you dynoed 693hp with 3 stages of nitrous.
i am pretty sure i got the dyno sheet that reads 693 uncorrected and 713 corrected. and only 2 soliniods were working at the time. just wait, i will be back in the game shortly

CL2000 said:
let me know what happens with the blue pimp ride Adam.
you got it man, i will definetly keep you updated. smurff blue all the way man. see ya chad.