Nor Cal Winter Dyno day anyone?

this has always been an excellent event that draws a lot of attention. Brad and crew do a good job of attracting stuff from all around the West Coast.

Sure hope they push this one to the first week in Feb, if so, I'll do my best to be there and might even throw something new on the rollers

big jake

Hey guy's Brad is asking that we pre-register so he can get a count on things i.e. T-Shirts, food at the event, and seats at Cattleman's afterwards. He is not asking for a credit card number or payment just looking for participation at this time.

Go here to pre-register please:
http://www.dynotuning.com/signup.htm

BBD

It was a good time lots of trucks but half didnt dyno it was pretty weak. I made 873hp 1763trq and didnt brake so thats a plus....

Yeah it was fun and the weather was nice.. Big thanks to all the gang at RPM they did a great job and they all have a good sense of humor..

Its sucks when the street is lined up with trucks and alot of the people didnt Dyno, I think only 19 ran on the rollers..

DMS Drake Your truck Sounded very strong on the rollers I cant wait to see what it will put out on a load dyno.

Dan

Last edited: