NorCal Dyno Event

I think I might head up and check it out.

I might do alittle:cheer: For Nicky D !

Nor-Cal Nick

Yeah still a no stack rule, unless someone with stacks brings a temporary exahust system and lets everybody else use it.

Well does someone have a fix so some of these stacked trucks can run. There are not many running big HP and no stacks.

Nor-Cal Nick

This will be a 2 truck, 15 spectator event unless somebody gets ingenious here...

I hate to be Capt. Obvious here, but I would've thought the host shop may have come up with something after last year and knowing the situation....?

DirtyBlonde said:
I hate to be Capt. Obvious here, but I would've thought the host shop may have come up with something after last year and knowing the situation....?

I think youre asking for a little too much here:doh:

Well I talked to Nick D and he is going to rig his truck up with something to make it happen but I say the same. This trip will be to the last minute planning for me if I can't see some big HP truck run :bang

Im not sure, I think that they dont want the soot all over the ceiling of the shop.

I was just thinking its easy to unhook the elbow going up and turn it out to the side, thats how mine is for the winter.

I came up with a way for stacks to run.....I bought the stuff out of my own pocket and talked with dean about it and we think we can make it work nice

Gonna use some home 7" heating duct to go over the pipe with a 6" bend and a 35 foot long piece of flexible 6" duct to go out of the shop that we will suspend with a cherry picker and a wratchet strap.

This will only work for a single stack but its something

if someone wants to front some money though, i could get a Y and run two of the 7 inch pieces together.....ive already go $50 out of my pocket though and im not even running a truck.....it would be about another $30 to run another section for a second stack

Marc said:
if someone wants to front some money though, i could get a Y and run two of the 7 inch pieces together.....ive already go $50 out of my pocket though and im not even running a truck.....it would be about another $30 to run another section for a second stack
if i need to get stuff for twin stacks...its a matter of a run to Home Depot....so we can do it this morning after the dyno starts or if someone gets ahold of nick and he lets me know........i can grab the stuff on my way up...