North Carolina Drag Race

not gonna rain on race day!come on out guys!!!

I have started a list of some of the competitors that have showed interest or committed to show for the Truck Jam 2009. Anyone else want to add their name? :rockwoot:

Jeff Garmon
Phil Taylor
Darrin Morrison
Mickey Davis
Jess Spruill
Buck Spruill
Jeff Dean
Matt Handwork
Brian Jelich
John Porterfield Sr.
John Porterfield Jr.
Mike Dolan
Brian Buchanan
Jim Snyder
Ed Wayne
Tim Burchette
Camron Burchette
Billy Mayo
Jay Mckee
Kyle Mcdowell
Keegan Mabe
Kevin York
David (BC847)
Chris (RatlRatl)
Kyle (Sticky)

Man I wish I could make it. I'm working in Louisiana and were going to running in Crandal Texas next weekend. Hope it turns out to be a good event!! I know alot of guys from around the house will be there. I wish that just once I could run an event close to home!!

Man I wish I could make it. I'm working in Louisiana and were going to running in Crandal Texas next weekend. Hope it turns out to be a good event!! I know alot of guys from around the house will be there. I wish that just once I could run an event close to home!!

I hate to hear that Scotty, This race is almost in your back yard! Maybe next year. Good luck in Texas!

We'll be there. Can't Wait!

Good to see you can make it Ashley!

Calling for big rain Saturday....any backup plans?

Maybe a sunday race if it rains saturday?

Calling for big rain Saturday....any backup plans?

Maybe a sunday race if it rains saturday?

Weather Underground.com says 30% chance of showers. Not sure about Sunday. Most of the out-of-towners could not stay for a Sunday race. I believe we will be OK.

Brian

:Cheer:It aint going to rain..brain i'm coming to party with ya tomorrow nite better have me a bottle of yay ger waitin on me when i get there!!!

that's what he brings his girlfriend along for :rules:

you're not missing much but, sorry Brian.... I'm out. Next year for sure as long as my trucks not down like now.

Well tomorrow be ready to get greasy cuz we workin on yo truck boyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking age in NC is 12.:rockwoot:

thought that was SC. Only place I know of you can legally beat your wife and marry your cousin..............

as long as it's on the steps of the court house

I assume Jeff's truck has been repaired ? Is there a bigger turbo in it now ?