NorthEastPerformanceDiesel--thumbs down

csutton7

STAY AWAY FROM NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL!!!!!

Again, I have to fall back to tactics that I shouldn't have to fall back on---

I have emails to prove what I'm to write---

some of you know that back in April of 2007 I ordered Mike's MONSTER STAGE 3 pump thru Gus, which came thru NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL---

I waited 10 months for that pump, which really isn't the issue here, as Gus and Ben had told me Mike wasn't building the stage 3 pump, so I just waited and kept in contact with Gus as I was assured I'd get my STAGE 3 PUMP---

What is the issue? Not gotten the pump? Pump didn't work?

yea I hit a button and then went to add to the story and then when I finished it it wouldn't let me edit--so I will continue here:

I didn't get a STAGE 3 PUMP--- I received a STAGE 2 PUMP 10 months later--- I was not given or even offered a refund of the $400 difference between the pumps---Ben figured he could pocket that $400 and screw me, because he thought I'd never find out, but I found out pretty quickly that I didn't have a stage 3 pump and got on the horn with MIKE the builder and Mike himself verified I had a STAGE 2 PUMP---I told Mike I had paid for a stage 3 and I should be getting a refund from BEN---Mike said he'd take care of me, so I sent him another $200 to get some of his rocker arms that cost over $600---so at least I would get something for my money---

well I've yet to receive the rocker arms, so in August I emailed both BEN and MIKE and told them I wanted my money back($400 from BEN and $200 from MIKE)----Ben emailed me back and was apologetic and that he didn't want to try and trick me, but Gus and Mike said to just give me the STAGE 2 PUMP---well I'm not really sure who said what and I don't really care--I want my money back---

Now in the email in August Ben said he'd have a check in a couple of weeks and now it's been 2 months and nothing, so I have only to warn guys that if they order from NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL that there's a good chance they've been screwed or will get screwed---

it just sucks that this crap happens---I paid quickly and waited patiently as I was lied to saying I'd get my STAGE 3 PUMP when all along it was bull-chit and then not to be offered a refund, which would have been fine, and then to be told I'm sorry and I'll get you a refund ---I should have known better----anyway again

BEWARE OF NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL ---

yes I have *****es with Mike the builder of the monster pump also and he won't get my money for any thing again--I so much promoted his pumps and I got nothing for it--didn't expect anything and then another slap to my face----I have had it with performance shops and middle men except for a select few---

chris---staying clear of NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL
---

that sucks dude...

and i feel your pain, there are a few big shops who will screw you time and time again and then try to make you (as an unsatisfied customer) feel guilty with a speech about trying to stay in business and making customers happy, and then all their cheerleaders will send you hate mail when you air the dirty laundry with said company on the forums.

Last I heard Ben was sending you a check. If there's anything I can do Chris let me know. I'll make some calls shortly. Email or call either way. :Cheer:

I bought my Monster Pump, springs, "Mikes injectors",and redline all from northeast performance diesel. Got all my stuff quick, nice guy to deal with...

He told me 650hp no problem and that the redline works great with the pump. So I installed all the parts and the problems started right away. Well I called Northeast Performance Diesel back figuring that he would have some advice with the pump. WRONG all he would say is it must be somthing with the rest of my truck. I looked it whole truck over couldnt find any issues. Called back and asked to speak with Mike him self , ben would not give me his number and said nothing could be wrong with the pump but he would get in touch with Mike for me. I waited and waited and waited never called me back, so i called again and the same thing happened.

So Im still with the same pump running like crap over 3k and i strong dislike for Northeast Performance Diesel!

Just another unhappy customer $.02

yea I hit a button and then went to add to the story and then when I finished it it wouldn't let me edit--so I will continue here:

I didn't get a STAGE 3 PUMP--- I received a STAGE 2 PUMP 10 months later--- I was not given or even offered a refund of the $400 difference between the pumps---Ben figured he could pocket that $400 and screw me, because he thought I'd never find out, but I found out pretty quickly that I didn't have a stage 3 pump and got on the horn with MIKE the builder and Mike himself verified I had a STAGE 2 PUMP---I told Mike I had paid for a stage 3 and I should be getting a refund from BEN---Mike said he'd take care of me, so I sent him another $200 to get some of his rocker arms that cost over $600---so at least I would get something for my money---

well I've yet to receive the rocker arms, so in August I emailed both BEN and MIKE and told them I wanted my money back($400 from BEN and $200 from MIKE)----Ben emailed me back and was apologetic and that he didn't want to try and trick me, but Gus and Mike said to just give me the STAGE 2 PUMP---well I'm not really sure who said what and I don't really care--I want my money back---

Now in the email in August Ben said he'd have a check in a couple of weeks and now it's been 2 months and nothing, so I have only to warn guys that if they order from NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL that there's a good chance they've been screwed or will get screwed---

it just sucks that this crap happens---I paid quickly and waited patiently as I was lied to saying I'd get my STAGE 3 PUMP when all along it was bull-chit and then not to be offered a refund, which would have been fine, and then to be told I'm sorry and I'll get you a refund ---I should have known better----anyway again

BEWARE OF NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL ---

yes I have *****es with Mike the builder of the monster pump also and he won't get my money for any thing again--I so much promoted his pumps and I got nothing for it--didn't expect anything and then another slap to my face----I have had it with performance shops and middle men except for a select few---

chris---staying clear of NORTH EAST PERFORMANCE DIESEL
---

Chris, Sounds like your problems with the guy who builds the pumps are similar to mine. Gus now tells me to send the stuff back and I'll get a check. But how do I know that I'm not going to get stuck with nothing ???? I hope you get your money back from both of them Ben dover and Mike. I did not buy my stuff thru Gus but he's tried to help me out with my issues with Mike since I've had no contact with him since AUGUST 14. Hope everthing works out for you. Thanks Steve B.

Not to derail your thread but I just had Ben do a bunch of work for me with no problems. And would do buisness with again if I get the chance. from what iv read I think alot of your problem is with the pump builder. hes kinda known to have a not so good reputation. BTW I dont care who you deal with not everyone is gonna have a good experiance. As there are multiple other diesel buisnesses I wont deal with.

Where is Northeast Diesel at? If it's the one in Shelbina Mo. you need to talk to Kevin Glover. He treats me and eeryone else I know really well

Not to derail your thread but I just had Ben do a bunch of work for me with no problems. And would do buisness with again if I get the chance. from what iv read I think alot of your problem is with the pump builder. hes kinda known to have a not so good reputation. BTW I dont care who you deal with not everyone is gonna have a good experiance. As there are multiple other diesel buisnesses I wont deal with.

Why risk your hard earned money on a company that is known for being shadey. There is no good reason to. It doesnt sound like he builds a better pump than any body else, why risk it.

Why risk your hard earned money on a company that is known for being shadey. There is no good reason to. It doesnt sound like he builds a better pump than any body else, why risk it.[/QUOTE

Ben is just a distributor so I have no issues dealing with him way better than the other local (Use term lightly as they are both an hour and a hlaf away)diesel shop in my opinion but my options are somewhat limited up here in the North East

The guy was still duped by NEDP, he knew he owed him $400 and has yet to pay him, I call that bad business, when you knowingly screw someone karma has a way of catching up with you.

The guy was still duped by NEDP, he knew he owed him $400 and has yet to pay him, I call that bad business, when you knowingly screw someone karma has a way of catching up with you.

I agree he's getting screwed by MONSTER PUMP MIKE and BEN. I have a pump, tubes and injectors that I have to return for a refund. I'm not sure how I want to send the stuff back yet, probably a 4 hour road trip to M&P Manufacturing will be the best way. Atleast I'll come home with something ?? Thanks Steve B.

Why risk your hard earned money on a company that is known for being shadey. There is no good reason to. It doesnt sound like he builds a better pump than any body else, why risk it.[/QUOTE

Ben is just a distributor so I have no issues dealing with him way better than the other local (Use term lightly as they are both an hour and a hlaf away)diesel shop in my opinion but my options are somewhat limited up here in the North East

Gotcha, I didnt mean to offend Ben. I know the position we can all sometimes get placed in by our vendors.