NOS. Help burn diesel at high rpm

Test fitted body parts

full

full

Damn i want AMG cluch on this.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVBmUNqs30g&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVBmUNqs30g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFMzaRfbZg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFMzaRfbZg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Hi. Had something done.
Now all parts are coated.
full

I change bigger turbo Master Power new MPR series R6771-2 what has
67mm compressor and 71mm turbine wheel. Turbine housing i have two 19cm2 and 22cm2.
Had to make little bit more room on that :)
full

What you think about that smaller turbo. It s compressor wheel is 50mm and turbine wheel is also 50mm. Turbine housing is 6.1cm2

Also disassemble that gear box so know what kind od disk to buy on reinforsment.
full

full

Little room to tires
full

full

Hello. started to fit that AMG speed shift clutch on my 605 and 722.6
Clutch and shaft is bought, but need soe custom job to fit these old parts.

Also started to build up new setup of a engine.

New IP come at herlevi.fi

full

Fuel trancfer stuff

full

I was working on mine the other day and wondered what progress you are making with your car. Good to see the work being done to it.

I forgot all about this! I'm glad you posted again! How much time do you have into this car now? When do you hope to have it on the dyno again?

Hi. Now to summer our drag race season starts again and i am part of a team so not much not to own projects, but i be clad if i manage to build engine up and make all fittings at can test that clutch.

If my friend got his engine dyno ready, we dyno that motor there this year.

clad if this project in interested.

Some plans have change. Bought new chassis at rollcage. Need to do some changes it to sfi 25.4 cage.

Here street group cars do not allow to use nitrous so i have to use mechanical charger and turbo.

_smaller.jpg

Also have fitted that cluch on "old" fw

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

Rear rims come today.

_smaller.jpg

"new" chassis
_smaller.jpg

That wet cluch go balanching next week and hope got tranny back reinforcment soon so i can bolt all together and see if those fit :)

Last edited:
We got machined that cluch straight. Now i send it balanching and then it be ready. Ordered linear tps what we install on cluch pedal. Will see how that will work :D

_smaller.jpg

Now we do new cluch axle because old one not fit. It is small for it.

Front axle parts have bought now so it have 5 stud.
e36 m3 front control arms, Power Flex bushes, e36 spring strut, hub, and JOM coilovers

I just read this entire thread. Quality stuff. Unfortunately my internet connection sucks so nearly all the pictures didn't load. But just reading was great! Just out of curiosity, how much roughly do you have in this car money wise? If you don't want to say I completely understand but it seems you haven't spared any cost or cut any corners. You will love those fuelab pieces! I have to say, I absolutely love the idea of a diesel in a BMW. I love the E30 cars. They're just beautiful pieces of machinery. I have a 1971 Dodge Demon and thought about putting a 6BT in it, but it'd be a nightmare to hold up. Thought never crossed my mind to put a small diesel into a car that relatively can hold it haha. Keep up the good work man!

I absolutely LOVED my BMW diesel, right up till my woman burned the engine down, I'm officially jealous as hell of your project, looks great!

I just read this entire thread. Quality stuff. Unfortunately my internet connection sucks so nearly all the pictures didn't load. But just reading was great! Just out of curiosity, how much roughly do you have in this car money wise? If you don't want to say I completely understand but it seems you haven't spared any cost or cut any corners. You will love those fuelab pieces! I have to say, I absolutely love the idea of a diesel in a BMW. I love the E30 cars. They're just beautiful pieces of machinery. I have a 1971 Dodge Demon and thought about putting a 6BT in it, but it'd be a nightmare to hold up. Thought never crossed my mind to put a small diesel into a car that relatively can hold it haha. Keep up the good work man!
Some of picture adresses are change, maybe that is why those not seen, they still be there.
Here in Finland all cost much more than there in US.
So much money burn in these projects. We have little speed shop in here where we sell Fuelab, Holley, Bosch, Cometic, Master Power, Synapse Engineering etc all about what relative on turbo systems. So not bay those fully price in here.

Not fully understand this

If you don't want to say I completely understand but it seems you haven't spared any cost or cut any corners. You will love those fuelab pieces
what you mean about this? but it seems you haven't spared any cost or cut any corners

I'm saying you've not taken the easy way out. You've done a good job on it all.