Not getting fuel

bh10

Web Wrencher
Ive had my CDS 180pump for over a year now and it runs great, came with full cuts, but Ive swapped to some of Weston's DV's and still runs great.

Well, I recently moved back you Georgia and now thats its getting hot the thing hazes, pretty bad. So I switched to 131's and had terrible defueling issues, Im mean popped, shuttered, until about 1800rpm then it would be alright, and forget driving it if its was chilly out, until it got warm or it flat wouldnt fuel. I put the pre boost screw past flush with the nut, and while it help a little, still having issues. Now this was 3 months ago and since then, I thought maybe it was the DV's so I bought another set of 131's and same chit, so then I just pick up some 181's and yep the same.

So WTF is going on, I through Weston's back in, and its fine. :bang:bang

O and Im running 7x12's.

Had the same issue on a truck in the shop, changed the 370's to a stock 215 injector and problem solved, I'd say the issue in both instances is the cone angle.

Had the same issue on a truck in the shop, changed the 370's to a stock 215 injector and problem solved, I'd say the issue in both instances is the cone angle.

Glad to see you could chime in. Thank you.

So looks like Ill have to deal with the haze or swap injectors.