Not happy with new mods... Whats wrong??

nothing, it's a good turbo... I've run one before. But head work has no downfall, the cam has no downfall, not sure about the injectors, but I can't imagine them causing any problems... but I know that turbo is a bit laggy

Bob Wagner said:
the smarty will light the fire. period
Yea right what happend the source automotive truck at nationals not lightin I hear it was the smarty and thats from a good SourceLOL

big shifter said:
Yea right what happend the source automotive truck at nationals not lightin I hear it was the smarty and thats from a good SourceLOL

better get a truthful source, rumors will come back to bite you :poke:

smarty will light the fire...and then keep it lit after you let off...period.

Forrest Nearing said:
nothing, it's a good turbo... I've run one before. But head work has no downfall, the cam has no downfall, not sure about the injectors, but I can't imagine them causing any problems... but I know that turbo is a bit laggy
Thats what I cant figure out??? I'm gonna pull the head and replace the gasket and then downsize the turbo to the silver 62. If i still dont like it im gonna dwongrade the Flux3 nozzles to the 90hp DDP nozzles I have.. Thank for all the help.... Wesley

wpeschel said:
Thats what I cant figure out??? I'm gonna pull the head and replace the gasket and then downsize the turbo to the silver 62. If i still dont like it im gonna dwongrade the Flux3 nozzles to the 90hp DDP nozzles I have.. Thank for all the help.... Wesley

Who did the work on your truck?

Back