Not sure what to do! Need options!

One could also have 35 spline axles made and use the A-7 bearings with MoPar 8-3/4 housing ends.
But for all the trouble, you could just toss in a Dana 60 from a '67 to '69 1/2 ton Ford and not have near the tube deflection a 9-1/4 can have.

Mark.

I didn't realize you were in MO, I can deliver it to you no problems. MIght need to find more stuff, so the gooseneck doesn't look stupid with just an axle.

Yea I'm in MO what would you charge?

Probably nothing as I'm already going to owe a bunch of people after this endeavour. Only problem is I'm not sure when I'm making the trip lol. Hopefully soon.

A pile won't matter either way, I have a full trailer to work with, and it'll be empty otherwise. Plus the extra space in the bed.

Unless he's talking about A PILE. Like 50 of them LOL

Last edited:
Probably nothing as I'm already going to owe a bunch of people after this endeavour. Only problem is I'm not sure when I'm making the trip lol. Hopefully soon.

A pile won't matter either way, I have a full trailer to work with, and it'll be empty otherwise. Plus the extra space in the bed.

Unless he's talking about A PILE. Like 50 of them LOL
That'll work I'm not in a huge hurry!

One could also have 35 spline axles made and use the A-7 bearings with MoPar 8-3/4 housing ends.
But for all the trouble, you could just toss in a Dana 60 from a '67 to '69 1/2 ton Ford and not have near the tube deflection a 9-1/4 can have.

Mark.

I guess that depends if a RABS sensor for speedo is important. Could also look at a semi float D60 from Dodge Vans, SF 14 bolt, SF 10.25 sterling and have custom shafts made and come up with a solution for the brakes.

Back