Now that Milliken

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Has thrown down the CR Gauntlet and run a .45, where will ProStreet be by the end of the season?

It is very possible.

Insane to think about, really

I know Brett just got his new motor together. With more fuel and air tho. It should be a very quick season

It's going to be a fun season to watch for sure. I'm really wanting to see Ryan get his breakage issue resolved too, after that it'll be just hang on and drive.

It's going to be a fun season to watch for sure. I'm really wanting to see Ryan get his breakage issue resolved too, after that it'll be just hang on and drive.

Should be interesting to see how well that 2 step helps him. Said he breaks at 2700, but is safe at 2500. Hope it works for him. Sure does sound cool!

I see a very capable Pro Street field coming together for the 2016 season. Hoping to see a full field at the ODSS Races.

I seen on the bookface that Ashley and Shawn have given up drugs. #Allegedly

Selling all their nitrous stuff so they can stock up on oil pans.

Prolly Vollmer since most of the stuff out here is 1/8 Mile.

If it has to be with being the baddest m'fer there is. That's Seth, don't care the arguement, don't care of this or that. Sum biatch is fast and I'll hear nothing about someone being faster. Close thread.

According to my math 8.40' maybe 30's is about it, untill he loses more weight or adds more hp. Eather way still a great job with his new times and future progress.

7's likely won't happen this year, so much involved, not just numbers as it seems.

However the closest to 7's likely will be one of these 5.

Millican
Shadday <<<<That's not gonna happen.
Vollmer
Seth
brett

Back