Now that Milliken

Chase had a very strong running truck at Rudys . Does he have what it takes for Seth? Doubt it. Just saying....

Nobody has the horsepower thats for sure. But set up wise they have enough to stay get far enough ahead at the start that he is getting less likely to be able to fly by them at the finish.

It wonder what would happen if Seth decided on a 2wd chassis.

Other then Seth's transmission how is his setup any different then the other 12v pro street trucks? Phil, Darren and several others have large frame turbos and lots of fuel.

Other then Seth's transmission how is his setup any different then the other 12v pro street trucks? Phil, Darren and several others have large frame turbos and lots of fuel.

There is much ambiguity amongst "large frame turbos" and "lots of fuel"

I would say the answer is different parts. LOL

People who have not spoken in this thread are really those I'd be worried about if I were running prostreet.

Staying 4wd and super street another year. Still waiting to see how rules and things shake down in pro street before I go spending money and having to redo it all again anyways.

Not many rules to change the way I look at it.

Seth has already hurt a lifetimes worth of feelings. No matter what he does in 2016!
The feels will continue to be hurted in 2016.

Yeah, there is that one.

Yes, certs is what I was meaning.... All i know is. The world better hope Seth gets into a 2wd and it work. ZOOOOM!! I'm guessing he's got 145 mph 1/8 power. Maybe close to 150 mph actually. Never seen his slips but I know he can 60 as fast as me on a big wheel and still run 139 and into the 5's.

Back