Nv4500 and Hx50

DieselTransform

I've got a nv4500 for a 4x4 for sale. Selling as a core as I dont know the shape of the trans. Its out of a 97 dodge. $400.00 plus shipping.
I've also got an hx50 that is in good shape with a 17cm exhaust housing. I'll take $250.00 for the turbo.
Pm me if you've got any questions.
Thanks

What style stick did it take. Push on or screw on? I know you said its a 97 but you never know who might of changed it. Looking for a screw on style top cover

I could probably e mail you the pics of the turbo. Pm me with your email address and i'll send you some pics.
The trans is out of a 97, making it the old twist and turn style, so the long shift pattern with the bent stick. Not the bolt on style that takes the straight stick.

You have any idea what shipping would be? My zip is 47162. I can go to the shipping depot to pick it up if it saves on shipping.

Well, i sold the turbo to a local guy. The trans is still for sale, i'm just trying to figure out what the simpelest way to get shipping quotes to you guys is.

If we can work out shipping I will take the trany. I have never shipped anything like that. Just let me know what you figure out. Thanks

Still have nv4500?? I left you a voicemail and you called back and left me one the other day. Unfortunately I deleted it and your number:( I'll take it if you still have it and it's what I'm looking for me