NW All Out Soot Out.

Electric_Cowboy

NW All Out Soot Out, Vancouver, WA.

Northwest All Out Soot Out

Presented by Alligator Performance, Siskiyou Diesel Performance, Geno's Garage, Southbend Clutch, Southern Diesel Extreme, Les Schwab, AutoMeter, Industrial Injection and more. And don't forget it's brought to you by OregonCoalRollers.com as well.

OVER $5000 IN PRIZES
May 7th 2011
Dyno ($50 pre-registered, $65 day of event)
Show & Shine (free)

This years event will be covered in 8 Lug magazine, so come out and get your picture taken, might make the final cut!

Classes (diesel vehicles only):
I'm a Smoke Unlimited (nitrous, basically anything goes)
Highest hp twin turbo
Highest hp single turbo
Highest hp stock (oem) turbo
Guesstimate class (all participants are eligible) - Closest to guess what your actual dyno number will be 1st 2nd & 3rd

You don't need deep pockets to win here! Anyone and everyone that dyno's has a chance to win! Winners of the first 3 categories not allowed to win again in the 'guesstimate class'.

10 minute dyno time slot not including dyno operators setup. Or 3 pulls whichever comes first.
Some duallies may require removal of outer wheels.
If not running in the unlimited class any nitrous bottles must be removed.
Water/methanol injection allowed in all classes.

For pre-registration info sign up at OregonCoalRollers.com

Location: English Racing Dyno is 3315 NE 112th AVE Vancouver. WA 98682 Building B unit 92/93. In the same complex as Charlie's Cocktail lounge

Rules subject to change. Be sure to check in for revisions and new sponsors.

Last edited:
Oh, and no I'm not advertising the OCR site, I just don't want my information floating around all over the internet, so if your serious and want to come your just gonna have to log on to the site to find my info/where to send your check. Possibly would do paypal if you gift the monies, so there is no service charge.

Thanks, hope to see ya there.

218135_1632304886757_1210705343_31294946_7270224_n.jpg

It's a error on the flyer, and I didn't feel like complaining about it. One of the sponsors made it up for us, and I think he might have miss read it. Still gets the point across I figured. Lol. There's over $5000. Hope to see ya'll there.

Last edited:
You know I'll be there. Only reason I didn't post it over here is comp d doesn't have a regional or state events section so the chance that this will be viewed by locals is pretty slim.

I was surprised the sponsors came through for this as well as they did! It's going to be a great event!

Great event! 53 or so trucks dynoed. At least 2 Cummins broke 700 and a red Dmax did 960.:rockwoot:

Turned out good, sponsors came through and tons of folks showed up!

c6b0dca7.jpg

Ya, it was a great event!!! Thanks to all the sponsors, and all the participants. We'll try to get some photos and vids over here for ya'll to see. Or check out 8Lug magazine in a month or two. Should be in it by then.

Despite the rain and cold it was an awesome event. Thanks to Lucas English Racing and Oregon Coal Rollers for putting it on! I was amazed so many people showed up and stuck around despite the rain. I was afraid of getting sick being drenched and cold, then huddling under the EZ-up canopies when it was really pouring. Sure enough, I caught a damn cold! I still had a great time though! Hopefully all of the same people can make it out to the race and dyno event at PIR on Aug 20th (where it will definitely be warmer and probably drier)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This is the great Northwest, a little rain doesn't scare people away! :rockwoot:

It just goes to show you never the weather around here. We purposely put it off till May hoping for a little better weather. And look what we got! Lol. Oh well, it was still a great time.