obd 2 issue need help

strokin09

diesel nut
me and a buddy of mine along with the designer of one of the top name brand programmers are having some problems we cannot get it to load no matter what we do it shoots an error code we have tried to load a bullydog, smary jr, smarty cr, super chip, and all to no avail any help would be great ill borrow a programer asap so i can relay what it says back on here

What year/engine is it? If you keep having problems with it, try getting the pcm and ecm re-flashed at the dealer.. But, before you do anything, check all your fuses..

take it to the dealer when they can't reflash it they will diagnos it and hopefully fix it!

unless one of those fried the computer. Let me guess... you had the smarty then tried the bully dog and it started this, right?

I've had some issues with the 05 myself. I mostly use the Smarty's, but I've run into this issue with other programmers as well. It is a bus transfer issue. On a couple I've actually hard wired a Second OBDII connector just for data transfer to the ecm.

bus transfer...? and what all is entailed in hardwiring in a second obdII