ODRA goes to Hallettsville, TX. 2 Day Sled Pull July 17 and 18th '09

Thereis a few hotels in Hallettsville to stay at or for $25 you can bring a camper i believe. There is plenty of spots open.

If I can get work off and get someone to pull my truck there and back Im game. Is Alan going to be pulling I would like to pull against him, never got to in Alverado.

Yeah ill be pulling in July. I got to see what it will do after going thru the engine this year. I would recommend getting down here as early as possibleto. There are a lot more gassers down here the diesels. Im trying to get it to where we can run as many diesel as gassers no if ands or buts about how many show up. We did order some pretty big trophies from what i was told for the 1st three places of each class.

Best Western Hotel: (Information)

Reservations: 800-780-7234* be sure to call for the discount...

*If you are a member of Sams, Costco or the like be sure to ask about the discount for the Hotel...It drops the price per night from $99.99 (1) King bed (2) adults to $84 and from $109.99 (2) Queen beds (2) adults to $93 a night.

207 US Highway 77 S,
Hallettsville, TX, 77964, United States
Distance from City Center: 0.69m / 1.11km

:rockwoot:

I'll be there Friday, but I gotta work Saturday. I'm just stoked to have something going on close to home besides Buda. I'll be researching sled pulling (never been to one), and the bottom of my cooler. It will be good to put faces with names.

Alright, I read the NADM rules, and my 6.4L fit into the Work Stock class, except for a few things:

- I assume the weight classes are per this event, not the rules, so over 8k is alright
- Exhaust exiting upward? Will that be enforced?
- 3/8" bolts through the exhaust close to the turbo? Will that be enforced?

Other than that, I need to get a hitch, and I'm going to try to make it. I'd like to try it out. :Cheer:

Edit: reading the rules on the Myspace pics, no tires bigger than 35"? If so, I'm out.

Im looking foward to meeting some of yall. I will be there Friday night to watch and visit.

Alright, I read the NADM rules, and my 6.4L fit into the Work Stock class, except for a few things:

- I assume the weight classes are per this event, not the rules, so over 8k is alright
- Exhaust exiting upward? Will that be enforced?
- 3/8" bolts through the exhaust close to the turbo? Will that be enforced?

Other than that, I need to get a hitch, and I'm going to try to make it. I'd like to try it out. :Cheer:

Edit: reading the rules on the Myspace pics, no tires bigger than 35"? If so, I'm out.

I called Alan (shade tree diesel) so he can answer your specific questions however there is usually a first time puller option with a 1 time waver..that you might be able to pull with.

:rockwoot:

Man I want to go, but my work schedule just doesnt fit it in!!!!

not cool man, I might just have to call in sick:shake:

Na cant do that, Best of luck to ya....

Hey micah, when yall getting down there and which day do you think will be best for spectators? And when do diesel trucks start pulling?

I think I'm just gonna down tomorrow night and leave tomorrow night. Yall going?

FRiday night is exhibition pulls then sat is the actual pull.

You people dont have to much fun down there this weekend. I will be relaxing after a hard week of wrenching on the truck/trucks

you aint goin cumminsbus? school bus you got me confused...ur going down tonight and leaving tonight?