Off The Grid

apocalypse1812

Nailed It!
Hey Guys,

The time has come, I sold my 12 valve yesterday, I am deploying to Afghanistan in June, and I will be doing my workups, and all of the stuff having to do with that Gunnery, Mojave Viper, and Field operations. Plus with my 12 valve sold, I can spend more time with my wife, and time IN the house instead of in the yard.

I would like to thank a few people for helping me out with my 12 valve, I wouldnt be as knowledgeable about diesels without yall's help:

Unbroken, Snedge, Dalpilot, Wide Open, LoganStanForth, Displaced Texan, JohnP, Tanks250

And I would like to thank all of the CompD Crew for always being here, and for less of a better word, Being my friends.

After a long stint of being in NC, I havent been home to Tx, in about 20 months so I am coming home on or about the 17th of December, and will be staying until about 1 January. I would like to hang out with ANY of you guys while I am home,

I still have my Mega Cab, so I am not out of the Diesel game for good, but I will be on here less and less the closer it gets to June.

Watch for me on the News...

I will be in a Tank, Dropping Hurt Bombs Left and Right!!!

-SSgt Ryan S. Wilson
2nd Tank BN, Camp Lejeune NC

Look for me on Facebook

Be safe Ryan! I'll be headed home to TX from the 17th till the 4th. Have a nice stay while your there bud.

Good luck man. I hope you guys can get over to sangin and help put the hurt on the taliban there. My unit, 3/5 is in the **** big time... I lost a leg... many of them including my close friends are coming home double and triple amputees... We even lost 4 good Marines in a M-ATV. 200lbs of HME rip it in half... not sure how thick the armor is on the bottom of your tanks but be careful.

Regardless of where you go, ****'em up!

Back