off the shelf position chip, with lope?

Norris

Poor Farmboy
was wondering if anyone offered a switchable chip that had the lope on it>? i know custom building them is an option but 700 bucks is too much right now.

thanks for your help, wanted something to add to the programmer, but didnt just want to get a TS to put in.... wanted to have the lopey idle because thats too cool

Um. Custom chips wont cost you 700. You can get a custom burn from Jody at DP, or Beans, or Gearhead for 4 to 500 bucks. And the payoff is much much greater.

ill do some checking... when i tried to get one on dps site i think it ended up being 700 something, but that was a 16 pos.

what about the power hungry chips? seem pretty decent priced compaired to a DP. 6 tunes for under 400. 6 good tunes on dp are pricey if u go with a dp 6. but the 5 is wayy cheap......

Youll be happier either way you go. Just get a custom tune. If you dont plan on upgrading the truck all that much, (injectors, big oil, nitrous etc.) than the F5 will be fine. The difference with the F5 and F6 is Jody can email you tunes, instead of having to send the F5 back to get reburned. And you dont need all the tunes. 4 at the most. Stock, Good Tow, Economy, and a All out tune. And to be honest, the Lope Tunes a waste. I had it, and never used it. Either way you go. The custom tuning is the best, picking who you want is the hard part. They all are good tuners.

right on. thanks man!

i hope to drop in a new turbo this winter or atleast rebuild and upgrade mine. id love to throw in some injectors, but im really happy with the truck now, and dont want to compromise the reliability( every dodge i had got injectors turbo and tuned then they were useless lol)

not really sure what to do turbo wise, mine needs all the seals and up pipes fixed so i was gonna swap it, cfm intake, and maybe a fuel return kit while its tore down.

why does every one want there truck to lope. lope dont make power just hard on parts

power hungry performance is a good option for tunes. tony wildman has one helluva lope on his smoke tune. but its all preference. my personal preference would be tony or bill.