Oh Crap. I cut the frame.

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
picture.php

Its amazing how low it can be with no radius arms. Or radius arm brackets for that matter.

picture.php

Copy cat! LOL

Seriously? Come on Tim. I have been talking about this for quite some time now.

And those slicks are 34.5 x 17 for 16inch rims. Not them little ricer slicks like the ranger has.

There big enough to woop your sorry ass Frog boy! Remember, I've seen your welding skills, you better take it to the circle track. LOL LOL

There big enough to woop your sorry ass Frog boy! Remember, I've seen your welding skills, you better take it to the circle track. LOL LOL

And with age comes maturity. I have brought in a competant welder. I'm running this project like the government. When in doubt. Throw more money at it.

And with age comes maturity. I have brought in a competant welder. I'm running this project like the government. When in doubt. Throw more money at it.

Does that mean its gonna get hung up, never finished, and cost 700 Billion?

holy post whoring batman..you couldn't have said all that in one post LOL

mofo posting like LVTITIAN in this bit!

holy post whoring batman..you couldn't have said all that in one post LOL

mofo posting like LVTITIAN in this bit!

Holy post hating batman. I needed to break them up so you could hate across multiple threads.

you guys still need the engines to run

I thought we were gonna Flintstone it down the track. I know Doug, I can take him. Hell I just got my rods finished, I'll be good to go before too long motor wise. I just need EVERYTHING to quit fighting me. :bang

I thought we were gonna Flintstone it down the track. I know Doug, I can take him. Hell I just got my rods finished, I'll be good to go before too long motor wise. I just need EVERYTHING to quit fighting me. :bang

I believe Tim being leaner and more athletic looking has more peak HP. I think if I put my weight into it I have more bottom end torque. Should be an interesting race.

I believe Tim being leaner and more athletic looking has more peak HP. I think if I put my weight into it I have more bottom end torque. Should be an interesting race.

I don't want to hear about how much bottom end torque you have. You keep that on your own damned board. :rules:

Back