Oh Crap. I cut the frame.

Seriously? Come on Tim. I have been talking about this for quite some time now.

And those slicks are 34.5 x 17 for 16inch rims. Not them little ricer slicks like the ranger has.

I`ve got some of these tires for sale if anybody needs them. They were too big & made us bunnyhop down the track, $100 EACH

I`ve got some of these tires for sale if anybody needs them. They were too big & made us bunnyhop down the track, $100 EACH

Imagine that something wasn't just perfect so Karen throws a hoping mad fit. I warned ya John. :doh:

We got in a fight about that & talked it over. She assured me that if I would spend the money for some new tires that she would be good. The hopping was a sort of pelvic thrusting motion she was going through.:hehe: Seriousley, nice looking project PSD.

We got in a fight about that & talked it over. She assured me that if I would spend the money for some new tires that she would be good. The hopping was a sort of pelvic thrusting motion she was going through.:hehe: Seriousley, nice looking project PSD.

Thanks. What size did you switch to?

33.5/16/16. It still hops a little but its manageable. When we were building the car we thought it might be a problem but tryed it anyway. If I were doing it over i would go to 33`s.

33.5/16/16. It still hops a little but its manageable. When we were building the car we thought it might be a problem but tryed it anyway. If I were doing it over i would go to 33`s.

COUGH********** you know like those ricer tires I have........COUGH* COUGH*******

:poke:Gosh Doug, you could have saved yourself a bunch of time, money, and work by just buying mine!!!

It's a shame... looks like my truck will sit another winter, as it's starting to get cold up here....brrrr.

Damn. Did ya ever get the IC fixed, or does it still look like the grand canyon?

Damn. Did ya ever get the IC fixed, or does it still look like the grand canyon?

Yeah, Spearco was great. Had a new, updated and pressure tested model in no time.

All it needs is fuel. And an owner with time for it.

Sure wish I had everything together, and could make it down to Houston again this year to hang with you guys.:Cheer:

wait two years ben, when i graduate with my degree in Energy management i would probably buy it from you! :hehe:

:poke:Gosh Doug, you could have saved yourself a bunch of time, money, and work by just buying mine!!!

It's a shame... looks like my truck will sit another winter, as it's starting to get cold up here....brrrr.

I know I could have, but I wanted to do this myself. And I would have cut your truck into pieces anyways. But if I could have bought it for 11k like we got this one it might have been different. Only thing that would have remained of your truck would have been the first couple of feet of frame. Everything else would have been ditched.

I will have more pics tomorrow. 4-link is tacked in. Bed is getting set.

Back