Ohio convoy

I'm headed down and I'm stayin at the la quinta. I can't remember the route the convoy took in 09 but I'm sure it will be the same. They had it all maped out that year on OCR. It was a hell of a time. I would say the convoy down was my favorite in 09 since the drags got cancled

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

I really hope so. Like I said that was one of my highlights of 09 TS. I have been checking on their website and haven't saw anything. Ill start a thread on there

Joel ( Double J) was the one that set up / mapped out the convoy on OCR. He's a member here too.

I suppose if OCR started a convoy it would leave Thrusday morning, so if you think there will be an interest, we can easily start one up. Use the same route and meeting places as previous years.

Unfortunately, I may be leaving Wednesday morning and would not be a part of it---that may change though. If there's enough interest I may leave Thrusday morning.

Here's the meeting places we normally use.
Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Single Post - Ohio TS convoy

I posted a thread over on OCR so maybe DoubleJ will be kind enough to do the same this year.

Edit I was typing this as ur post was up DoubleJ
I think there would be enough interest. I don't know about last year but I know when I went in 09 the convoy was pretty deep! I can't stress enough how much fun it was either lol

OK, I'll get a 2011 convoy thread going then. We'll leave everything the same as the link above, only change the date.

Thursday or Friday? Maybe Indiana convoy could meet up again south of Louisville

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

Oh boy palns are underway now. I'm excited really wish it was sooner!

Here's the calendar event. I'll piggy back on the thread you started on OCR and we'll just use that as the official thread for this years convoy.

2011 TS Ohio Convoy

Good deal. So is it still lookin like ur goin down on wensday double or are u gonna be a part of the convoy. I saw that one of the indiana guys said something meeting up with them in louisville

So is it still lookin like ur goin down on wensday double or are u gonna be a part of the convoy. I saw that one of the indiana guys said something meeting up with them in louisville

If this turns into another 50+truck convoy I might just have to ride down Thursday.

Sweet ill try to start a list of who all is goin and where they are stayin tomorrow on OCR when I have a chance to get on a computer.

It looks like I'll be heading down Thursday anyway now, even if it's a little 49 truck convoy.