Bosshawg600 -pending
9724VF350 -
ACFarmer - Derek
c_houchins8_182 - chris
RickFox - Rick
97Rada - Austin
HightechRedneck - Dustin
CPSimpson -

Ill have a for sure Go/No Go this week..........Might be switching jobs which will be getting me the weekend off........and Ill have a number of people Ill be bringing along.

Dayton

Ill have a for sure Go/No Go this week..........Might be switching jobs which will be getting me the weekend off........and Ill have a number of people Ill be bringing along.

Just post up and I'll update or you can update the post with your info and guest info.
Thanks

UPDATE

Zach
BenM - Ben
Cat992 - Chris
QuickRev - Jim
Diehard Ram - Gavin
Mathews8pt - Hobie
Cumminsturbo94 -
Bosshogg -
Bosshawg600 -pending
9724VF350 -
ACFarmer - Derek
c_houchins8_182 - chris
RickFox - Rick
97Rada - Austin
HightechRedneck - Dustin
CPSimpson - Clayton

Zach's special guest?????? - Jim & Jack???? Lol :)

Looks to be coming along nicely for a good group of guys.

Last edited:
Looks like Jonas From High Tech Turbo will be attending. We have been talking to them about their stainless turbine housings for use with our head because they have larger gates that will handle the flow of our 12v heads. We will bring a few turbos and some data flow sheets off of our flow bench on a 14cm standard housing vs. a stainless housing. He is going to spend a few minutes talking about turbos and what makes theirs different. Also I believe he is going to be handing out some gift certificates for turbos, so be sure to be there for more free stuff!

dayton ohio

Just post up and I'll update or you can update the post with your info and guest info.
Thanks

UPDATE

Zach
BenM - Ben
Cat992 - Chris
QuickRev - Jim
Diehard Ram - Gavin
Mathews8pt - Hobie
Cumminsturbo94 -
Bosshogg -
Bosshawg600 -pending
9724VF350 -
ACFarmer - Derek
c_houchins8_182 - chris
RickFox - Rick
97Rada - Austin
HightechRedneck - Dustin
CPSimpson - Clayton
amongold -
Stingpuller - Jeff w/guest
White Duramax - w/guest "maybe"
NYCETRK -

Zach's special guest - Jonas from HTT

Looks to be coming along nicely for a good group of guys.

I'm looking forward to being there. Thanks for the invitation!

Jonas
HTT

me and MufflerBearing are trying to decide. we will be coming from key west if we come so we get the prize for longest distance traveled ;)

Well looks like I cant make it. Ya thats right, I have to work the entire New Years weekend...........I hate my job...........

Sorry bosshawg......

As part of the seminar, I am hoping that you will bring all of your springs. We will have a digital spring gauge so that we can talk about height, bind and rate. Does anybody have some 60# springs and some 12v stockers that they can bring?

Also, you will have Jonas captive for the evening. Feel free to bring in your turbos and have him give them a checkout.

Feel free to measure all of your springs, and play with the tester, degree cams etc.

A side note, does anybody have a dry erase board they can loan us for the evening?

Last edited: