Ohio TS convoy

Garrett U better make it!

Joel remember video video video oh and pic pic pic of the CONVOY!
Brandon

3 trucks dropped, but picked up 2 and a trailer. Should be a lot of chatter on Channel 1, considering all the CB's we have in the group. :pop:

Bold text=Driver has a CB
Red text = Latest changes
(T)= Pulling a trailer
(+ truck)= Number of trucks (buddies) someone is bringing along
(Lodging location)= Do I really need to explain?

Convoy count: 57 Trucks / 13 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada) (Cell: 937-631-7694)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (Best Western)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
High Tech Ram (+ 2 trucks) (Ramada)
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (+ 1 truck) (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (+3 trucks) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T) (Days Inn)
12vchevydually (+ 1 truck)
HotRodTractor (T)
Smokinrebel (Days Inn)
Chris Mallett (+2 trucks) (Microtel)
HOLYSMOKES (Best Western)
HPAddict (T) (Days Inn)
MY ADXN (Ramada)
Bosshawg600 (+7 trucks?)
wtfd6 (Best Western)
DiscountDieselPower1 (T) (Candlewood Suites)

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

I've been telling people calling in that are coming down this way to check out this thread on Comp D and look up the meeting spots. You may have more joining.

Sheila

The more the merrier. I can't begin to imagine what this is going to look like coming down the road.

Think of the movie "Convoy" only with less mullett's, more teeth, and more black smoke!

Chris

Add me to the CB list. I should have it all installed and tuned by then. The trailer might not come as things stand right now. My buddy can't make up his mind :bang

Rain chance down to 30% Hooray!!

We are busting A$$ to make it down there, we'll give it one last hoorah today.

The last hoorah isn't going all that well. The (new) rear main seal just decided to start leaking like crazy. :( Good thing sleep is over rated.....

Well we are loaded up and ready!!! I am having some converter slipping issues but i hope that we can make it there and back ok!:bang Nothing is stopping us from making this!!!:rockwoot:

Good news. TS confirmed that, if needed, the racing will carry over into Sunday--- if the weather doesn't cooperate on Saturday. I feel better already. :woohoo:

I'll get the convoy list finalized this evening so everyone will have the latest version if they want to print it out before we head out tomorrow. Should only be a few updates from the last list as of now.

Joel

hey double j what time do you think youll be comming by exit 55 on 71 tomorrow. sory i know ive prob asked before.

jeremie

hey double j what time do you think youll be comming by exit 55 on 71 tomorrow. sory i know ive prob asked before.

jeremie

Is that where the race track is at? If so, I'd say about 9:45ish. Just give me a call a little after 9 and I'll let you know where we're at....or you could just look for the smoke signals. LOL

The last hoorah isn't going all that well. The (new) rear main seal just decided to start leaking like crazy. :( Good thing sleep is over rated.....

LOL the only rear seal that was leaking was Joes! Breathe easy and just keep telling yourself November 1st!

I made it home at 2 am but really wish I could have stayed longer to play.

Will be there with (supposedly retired!) tow rig and my mech's truck.

Cool George, I will be in the camp grounds also, but in a tent. I need to talk to you anyway if you don't mind about our truck.

When and where can i jump in? Im in Lima.... anyone coming down 75 that i can catch up with???