Oil Analysis

pro99line

Well I had an oil analysis done and thought I would post the results so everyone could see them. I was also curious if anyone had an analysis done on other brands so they could be compared. I figured with the high temp of these turbos a high flashpoint would be good. This analysis included 1 quart of Marvel Mystery Oil added with the Delo. The only problem I am noticing with the Delo is foaming.

oilanalysis-1.jpg

Last edited:
pro99line said:
Well I had an oil analysis done and thought I would post the results so everyone could see them. I was also curious if anyone had an analysis done on other brands so they could be compared. I figured with the high temp of these turbos a high flashpoint would be good. This analysis included 1 quart of Marvel Mystery Oil added with the Delo. The only problem I am noticing with the Delo is foaming.

Has it occurred to you that the foaming is probably because of something you may have put in the oil? Last time I checked, Ford recommended a CH-4 15w-40 Diesel oil or better. Nothing about Marvel Mystery Oil in the recommendation.

Hammer

Back