Oil pressure issue

It's certainly not a good feeling lol. Plus, I've had the worst luck imaginable with this truck so far.

Sent from my paperweight

Oh trust me, I know this feeling. I mean, my last name is Murphy. Murphy's law states: 'What can go wrong, will'. And it seems like I see this more often than not. LOL

Oh trust me, I know this feeling. I mean, my last name is Murphy. Murphy's law states: 'What can go wrong, will'. And it seems like I see this more often than not. LOL

Hahaha true! Yeah I had a brand new billet S467 eat itself with less than 5 minutes of runtime. Had plenty of oil flow to it. Bad bearings out of the box. That's my kind of luck lol

Sent from my paperweight

Hahaha true! Yeah I had a brand new billet S467 eat itself with less than 5 minutes of runtime. Had plenty of oil flow to it. Bad bearings out of the box. That's my kind of luck lol

Sent from my paperweight

Sounds pretty close to my luck. Haha I'm crossing my fingers I don't run into any major issue with my build. So I'm taking my time now its almost winter.

Well I popped another sending unit in that I had laying around. Seems to be fine so far. I guess time will tell. PSI seems to read higher at all RPMs now.

Sent from my paperweight