Ol Red does 807hp Fuel Only - Monster VP

farmboysdiesel

I'll Take Two!!
Here's the graph guys. Just got it in the email after putting the truck on the dyno Tuesday night. Fuel only - this is the 3rd run of the evening.

Attachments

• 99cummins.jpg
    99cummins.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 189
Cool...looks good!

I do have a question though...looks like the power falls off FAST at 3K RPM...Is there some defueling going on? I just figured the cam would let some power hold out farther!

Chris

Cool, hit it with the juice and lets see what it can do!

Let off was around 3K. Kinda wish I still had a Redline to put on this thing. EGT's were only a little 1200 so I'm gonna try a little more fuel before I hit the juice just yet.

Now see, that wasnt so hard Gus.

Now go find a DynoJet so we can see what it makes compared to everyone else without a Monster VP. The dyno you used was not really comparable.

Looks great Gus! Dont mind the negitive coments. Keep your head up and march forward as good people do.

I havent seen a negative comment in this thread, but then again some people seem hyper sensitive to anything thats not a pat on the back.

If this thing dynos big power on a DynoJet, I know it will be a hit. It just the best way to compare it to everything else. Thats all.

Thanks Brad. Dyno has the same spec at the Dyno Jet 248.

I'd like to throw a quick thanks for Dynomite Diesel Performance for the awesome job on the injectors and their continued support, Comp461 for the hp extender MaxSpool cam, Brad Ponci at Ponci's Diesel for the fabulous job on this twin kit and Ben from Northeast Performance Diesel for getting me hooked on this pump and some darn good laughs along the way.

Thanks again guys!! Bigger sticks from Dynomite and a little NOS and we'll see what happens.

Those are some damn good numbers Gus. I've been watching all the Monster VP threads trying to make up my mind weather everything was as good as the rumors, seems like you may have some crow on the grill for some of the naysayers? With some juice you may be over a grand, that would be huge for a VP truck, Congrats!!!

Thank you very much Gus. Those are some very promising numbers. I can't wait to see what it'll do with a redline and some nitrous.

I need to get a sponsor who is willing to buy me one now.

A redline on that holding 600+ to 4k rpms would be a hit for the sled pullers!

Looks like it MIGHT be time to work a ton of overtime to come up with $2500, I wonder what this would do on a truck with a fairly large single

And the drag racers as well. Ya know, I'll be gus has had this dyno done for a while but he just wanted to tease us along. LOL

farmboysdiesel said:
Crow's on the grill for some folks. I appreciate it fellas.

Keep mine medium rare would ya. The shoe appetizer isn't real tender.

i dont know much about 24valves, but I think 1K isnt too far away with a little *nx* and some tuning

I dont know how much fuel is left to be burned with the cam and twins providing a good bit of air...

but lmills CR did 817 on fuel then went to 1125 on what was called a conservative nitrous set-up

Much more room to grow :bow: :bow:

Congrats..:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Back