old detroit 353

Looks like you have an industrial engine with an SAE 3 housing. The trans adapter looks to be aftermarket. Detroit sold a special gearhousing w/ a detachable bellhousing that accepted GM manual transmissions and a few spicers. That definitely isnt one.

Do you know whats blown up about it?

Looks like you have an industrial engine with an SAE 3 housing. The trans adapter looks to be aftermarket. Detroit sold a special gearhousing w/ a detachable bellhousing that accepted GM manual transmissions and a few spicers. That definitely isnt one.

Do you know whats blown up about it?

I'm told that it was for a industrial sprayer. To me it looks like a ford bell housing was cut down and a plate made and welded up.

from what i've read on the inter webs. the np435 and a T5 has the same shaft and spline count. My father-in-law just put in a mustang clutch too.

Nothing is blown up about it. It runs just needs break to be street able. And is kind of a rust bucket. I'm planing on fixing the rust and driving it on nice weekends to car meet ups around Orlando.

Glad to hear you have it drivable.Now you can concentrate on the body work.

Dale

Glad to hear you have it drivable.Now you can concentrate on the body work.

Dale

bed is coming off this week. anyone want to buy a complete audi a4 grey interior?

I'm thinking those front seats will be going in the beast