Olee Poole / Great Seller.

Powerwagon64

Bought F1 Mach 7 injectors. Good transaction and would buy more go fast goodies from Olee again!!:rockwoot:

I like his shop! hahahaha

2nd'd on him being good to deal with

I just bought an input shaft from Olee. The transaction was quick, even with the holidays. But when I opened the box and looked the shaft over, I found some of the teeth on the gear were chipped. It is nothing major and the input is still usable, but I may not of purchased it if I would of known the whole story. He did however file the edges down as so I wouldn't notice them as easy. When I had talked to him on the phone before the purchase, I questioned him on the price and he said he had put $150 by accident and it was supposed to be $250 but since I jumped on it he would honor the $150. When i talked to him he told me that the input came out of a truck that was being repoed and had a street dual disk. He said the truck was never pulled, didn't make much power and the clutch had not been installed too long ago. He never said anything about the edges on the teeth or that he filed them down. I am going to use it and I do understand i bought a USED part, but I just wish all the information would of been presented honestly. BUYER BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE??? It was posted as used! You never told me you were unhappy with it and i never knew you posted this till today.

Also after 6 months you call me to say the used inputshaft is cracked and want a refund why did you PM or call back on 1-02-11 when you posted this crap?

And i was trying to help you get a new SBC shaft for killer deal and you post BUYER BEWARE???

Sorry Man your on your own!