"On-3 performance" 2nd gen intercoolers

Looks good except for the ac condensor doesn't seem to quite make it to the bracket on the drivers side.

I checked them out before I bough my BD cooler. If you read the instructions it says you will need to modify the cooler tubes to fit. Also it's a 3" in and out.

I checked them out before I bough my BD cooler. If you read the instructions it says you will need to modify the cooler tubes to fit. Also it's a 3" in and out.

fyi, htt turbos intercooler is a 3inch in and out intercooler and looks almost the exact same as this one but half price.

Wow that's the same 67 as mine with a tighter a/r, but for 900... sounds too good to be true.

Edit: looks like a smaller exhaust discharge too

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My brother has looked at ther kits for his stang, he said their turbo's are "cheap" and would upgrade turbo's with their kit

fyi, htt turbos intercooler is a 3inch in and out intercooler and looks almost the exact same as this one but half price.

The Spearco is also a 3" in and out, bu claim to be a direct bolt on where this one will need tube modifications.

I was going to buy one of these to save money, but all 6 of them disappeared off eBay the next day.

The Spearco is also a 3" in and out, bu claim to be a direct bolt on where this one will need tube modifications.

I was going to buy one of these to save money, but all 6 of them disappeared off eBay the next day.

Htt and spearco are a direct bolt on. Htt comes with new 3x3 boots and uses stock tubes. Spearco comes with new tubes and boots

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That intercooler looks a lot like my HTT intercooler. I would try one if I needed one.

Now that I think about it, a buddy of mine used to talk about these guys and their cheap/popular turbos for ricers. Said they were decent if they weren't pushed hard.

Im more interested in the IC. It appears to be bar/plate design, it just still seams to good to be true. I dont care if it doesnt fit perfect, I have made my own intercooler tubing and do not run A/C. Im more worried about flow and construction. I have a stocker that im pushing 75lbs through at half throttle. I think Im gunna get beond that in the future and the stock IC probably isnt going to like it. Im also not helping myself with the resticted flow of the stocker.
The core dimentions look good. I was considering building my own from a Bell core, but for the same price I can buy 3 of these. If the are absolute junk, I would be money and time ahead to purchase an HTT, BD, Spearco, blah blah blah. Damn 2nd gens!

Im more interested in the IC. It appears to be bar/plate design, it just still seams to good to be true. I dont care if it doesnt fit perfect, I have made my own intercooler tubing and do not run A/C. Im more worried about flow and construction. I have a stocker that im pushing 75lbs through at half throttle. I think Im gunna get beond that in the future and the stock IC probably isnt going to like it. Im also not helping myself with the resticted flow of the stocker.
The core dimentions look good. I was considering building my own from a Bell core, but for the same price I can buy 3 of these. If the are absolute junk, I would be money and time ahead to purchase an HTT, BD, Spearco, blah blah blah. Damn 2nd gens!

It won't work, yours is a 2002. LOL says only for 94-99. LOL

These guys are local to me. They wanted to use my truck as a mock up for their twin kit but I wasn't interested in their turbo and they didn't want me to use my own. Seem like alright guys, I have just heard from other local people who have used their turbos say the are extremely "cheap". I guess they have a contract with a Chinese company that builds and sends them chargers for a killer price.

I haven't heard anything about their i/c's but I hear their fab work is alright.