On board videos

yeah your truck was running good this weekend. missed ya up there, was hoping to see ya again.

Those must be some really good friends I cant think of anyone I would trust to drive my truck. lol

They are very good friends Daniel. Both of them helped a lot during the build of it. It's a shame I had to let someone else drive it to finally beat you. LOL By like 11 inches!!!

Thats awesome! nice video's and congrats on how well your truck did! Do you have a build thread for it? or can you tell me some details

They are very good friends Daniel. Both of them helped a lot during the build of it. It's a shame I had to let someone else drive it to finally beat you. LOL By like 11 inches!!!

Can't believe he went there on you Daniel:hehe:

I know right! I used to think he was a good guy. :kick: j/k

Next pull Ill have all six cyclinders working.

But atleast I didnt blow a stupid boot:bang

Damn Daniel, what the heck was going on there? I think maybe Cummin' on Strong was missing me and just wasn't happy. LOL If you're going to San Antonio, and you need something last minute to help get ya going, you have my #. And my shop is always open to you.

But on the flip side, it let's you know what 1 cylinder will do. You lose one, I beat you by 11 inches. You have all six, you beat me by 50ft or so..... but who's counting. LOL

Let me know if I can help man.

Cody your generosity is greatly appreciated but I think we are going to call it quits for the year. After all the bugs and gremlins we have fought this year I think we are gonging to get started on the winter upgrades and probably dads puller for next year. If your up in my area give me a shout. We will see ya next year