Opinions wanted please

gribble21

I need yours guys opinions on a few things. I'm looking into getting some new injectors, cp3 and a fuel pump but which company do I go with. Who has the best injectors, cp3 and why? I've been online researching for a while and want to knew the good and bad from you guys on Comp D.

I had good success with Exergy Engineering. Also heard good things about DAP (Diesel Auto Power).

OP, be more specific.

Instead of, "What do ya'll think is best?" narrow it down. What are your goals for the truck? What are you going to do with it? Does it need to be streetable?

The way you asked your question, nobody can really give you anything but a fanboy answer that pretty much resembles their signature. This is not a site for threads like that; anyone who replied was probably just trying to be nice.

Fill out your sig. Tell us what you want to do with the truck; nobody here can or should attempt to tell you that. Once you have that figured out, ask for advice on how to get there. 700hp? Run 11.90s? Pull a sled in 2.6? Stoplight demon?

Do that if you want anything besides the yellowpage listings.

Need more info

Like Amish Elegance said, what are your plans or power goals? What is your budget AKA ''power limiter''? I have used Dynomite three times now with 100% satisfaction and they have great customer service. I will be buying my CP3 from Todd at T&C diesel, just a mild one cause I only have 90HP stix. My truck is for work so it is very mild yet reliable.