Opinions wanted!

Ackerdiesel

d694f602.jpg

What do you guys think should i add chrome to my truck or black it out?

i got that same color and chrome it

my windows are blacked out i just need chrome wheels

1221661694.jpg

Last edited:
IMO. Go sport style... Blue grill, chrome insert, chrome wheels. I wouldn't "chrome it out" or "black it out" black rims go on black or gray sometimes white trucks.

Oh and..... Put your mirrors down!!

Last edited:
How about you do little things here and there that you like.. Poeple that "black it out" just to try and look cool are idiots.

Mirrors Down!!!!!

body colored grill, leave the chrome bumpers, and rock chrome/polished wheels. Ditch the chrome bug visor.

that or leave the **** alone and spend $$$$$ on performance parts

A certain balance of chrome and black can look good. I would throw some black stuff on it here and there but not murdered out.

IMO. Go sport style... Blue grill, chrome insert, chrome wheels. I wouldn't "chrome it out" or "black it out" black rims go on black or gray sometimes white trucks.

Oh and..... Put your mirrors down!!

I agree with this.

no not black!

didnt you momma ever teach you guys black and blue dont match

i vote color match

On second thought. Color matching FTW! Then maybe some polished aluminum wheels.

My mirrors are usally down. Pulled trailers at work the days before and after this. And picture was taken before work.

My mirrors are usally down. Pulled trailers at work the days before and after this. And picture was taken before work.

just like your buddy posted a thread about a smoke switch with your account? :poke: