Order Status

Cope1111

Looking for information on an order that I put in through bbdieselperformance.com.

Order #: 1318335629-579
Order Date: 10/11/2011
Order Total: $920.00
SDX Injectors 5x.014 89-98

It's been 8 weeks I've had this truck down waiting on injectors, and I'm looking for some hope.

Preferable contact me through email: cole.gleason@voith.com
Or through PM here.

Thanks,
Cole

You don't think calling them would be better?

Leave a message. They tend to get back with you. People get busy.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think these will work. New one's y'all sent me on left, my stock ones on right. Any advice?

11e1fa8a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assuming I received injectors for a 94-98 when I need 89-93. On the order info it shows 89-98 so I assumed they used same size injectors.

The Dealer they were ordered from did not specify the holder size. Cole, you have an email.

Still waiting on an update from you guys. I sent the injectors that yall sent me that were the wrong size back to you guys Tuesday morning.

Chris, I've emailed you, called the shop twice, and even called your cell phone to no avail. I'm a VERY patient person but I'm at my breaking point. I want a tracking number for my new injectors tomorrow by 5:00 p.m. I have been very understanding and patient but this has been drawn out too long. If this can't be done, I'm going to have to go with someone else.

UPS tracking #1Z6687X80341754202

Shipped 12/16/11

Estimated arrival 12/20/11

Chris, I've emailed you, called the shop twice, and even called your cell phone to no avail. I'm a VERY patient person but I'm at my breaking point. I want a tracking number for my new injectors tomorrow by 5:00 p.m. I have been very understanding and patient but this has been drawn out too long. If this can't be done, I'm going to have to go with someone else.

Cole, we have been extremely busy here trying to get everything we can out before Friday. As you can see Weston posted you tracking # for you. I didn't have any messages on my phone.

As always if you have any questions feel free to give me a call 479-799-3953.

Chris

The Dealer they were ordered from did not specify the holder size. Cole, you have an email.

Dude you are Ballsy! You order from a dealer, they screw the order up, now it's the manufactures problem?

Man Chris and Weston are way more patient than me. $.02

You order from a dealer, they screw the order up, now it's the manufactures problem?

I was never prompted to specify whether I needed a VE pump or P-pump style holder, neither from the dealer nor the manufacturer. I put my order details in the beginning of the thread. Nobody asked me what holder I needed so I assumed all 12 valves were the same. In this situation is the customer supposed to be the expert?

I'm not trying to bash Chris and SDX at all, and can respect that they are busy this time of year because I am also. It's more of a culmination of frustration from having ordered these injectors 10 weeks ago (again apparently not all SDX's fault).

I'll be the first one on here to push SDX's products if everything works out in the end, and I feel sure they will. No hard feelings to Chris the company.

trust me..... the wait is worth it, so sit back, have a beer, and relax