ordered my sct but came with no tunes

highroller54

I had a bully dog triple dog program in my truck and had a reflash to kill it, installed head studs and a egr delete kit. I installed my dj's sct but I didn't get my custom tunes and the factory "performance" one from sct is slow as balls. I know sct needs to email me the tunes but she hasn't got back to me yet, what do I need to do? Get her my stratagy? If so how, and how do I get the files on the sct? I'm anything but smart with home computers, lol.

O and please tell me there is a huge difference between loony and performance, it shifts really early compared to the bullydog. Seams to just start making some power and then shifts. Makes for a narrow powerband, I thought I was driving a dodge, lol.

plug in sct to OBD port..wait for the SCT to boot up..scroll down to 'read strategy' then turn on key..record your number/digits and email to dj or Vivian..

custom tunes will then be written and emailed back..then you will hook up your sct to the computer via a basic printer cable, open up live load with the SCT connected to the computer, search for the file from the email..double click and then add file..

file finishes up loading into the sct..hook sct back to OBD port and 'load custom tune'

thank you Abrannan! You have helped me alot with getting my truck together. Congrates on the mag artical! Does the printer cord plug in the top one or bottem, it has two ports on the sct.
Smoken, I bought the sct from DJ"S but it only has the factory sct files in it not my custom ones, I hope to get them today and have some fun!

make sure you give Vivan and DJ your Vin number off the back of your SCT. This wont delay anything. Some vendors Vin lock their tunes so we cant trade them. I know they are one to protect themselves

Back