Ordering lines. What size should I get?

Light It Up

Ok Im gana order my lines in the moring and wanted to see what you guys think on the size I should go with. What do you think about going with the .093 lines?

.084 mild steel, much less headache in sealing them...and .084 is plenty big for 700-800hp

Sound difference? The .093's will be more prone to lope which is not a good thing.

You wont really get any lope with bigger lines on a p-pump. I'm running .093's and it idles smooth as glass.

i'm running .093 s.s, no seal up problems and only lope is comming from the cam, i'd j. stay away from the.120", .093 would be fine

So I thnk Im gana go with the .093 lines and leave the stock connector tubes wich should control the lope if its even gana try to lope.???? What do you think

So I thnk Im gana go with the .093 lines and leave the stock connector tubes wich should control the lope if its even gana try to lope.???? What do you think

The tubes won't necessarily control the lope. If it does lope at all, it won't be as erratic as .093 lines on a VP.

Ok so 093s it is. I got a price of $449 at purediesel. Does anyone know of a cheaper place? Thanks