Our Buddy Timbeaux needs our help.

Prays going out for Timbeaux, his family, and his community. I'll send what I can. Glad to hear in the big scheme of things Tim and his family are okay.:rockwoot:

paypal sent...tell him that all of us at Torque Diesel wish them a speedy recovery from all of this

I am glad Tim and his family are ok They will be in our prayers.

Is there a way to call and donate? I don't use PayPal

you can send a check to Tim (dalpilot) his address is:
Tim Scherer
511 King Eider Ln
Cedar Park, TX 78613

Money sent. Having lost my stuff twice in Ike and Rita every little bit helps. If there is anyone near him and if he can get to their clothes, I would suggest someone picking them up and washing them for him. Clothes cost a fortune, but they can be salvaged if they're washed and dryed relatively soon. Insurance doesn't pay jack for clothing.

Also, if someone was to help him itemize everything in house, that would take a great burden off him and make submitting the claim go much quicker.

Just some thoughts on what I went through.

I talked with Tim via text earlier today with an offer of clothes for the little one (nothing I wear would be anything other than a bag for the shrimp LOL ) and he said most of their clothes should be OK. That is about the only silver lining to the cloud I have seen yet.

very glad to hear Tim and family are ok. Sent what I could :)

Couple photos of the house. This once was a garage and basement on the first level. Remember, they hid (like you're supposed to) in their basement.

227560_10150174191686893_735976892_6747509_1681568_n.jpg

226006_10150174191586893_735976892_6747508_197767_n.jpg

Imagine holding your child and having your basement turn into this: Amazing.
230053_10150174191481893_735976892_6747507_5759938_n.jpg

God bless you and your family, Tim. You're certainly on His good side...

Last edited:
These storms are awful, my co-worker lost his brand new (just closed two weeks ago) house, and an aunt lost a house and her barn.

Tim,
I can't begin to imagine how terrible things must seem right now. I sincerely hope and pray that everything works out well for you and your family.
God Bless and best wishes for the future
Pete

My cousin added them to his church's prayer blog as well. Lots of prayers for you guys.

I texted briefly with Tim last night. He was hoping the pain meds would kick in soon. They probably ran on pure adrenalin all day yesterday.

Hope today brings better weather for everyone down there.

What does Comp D have now...15,000 members or so? Imagine the help we could give him is everyone only sent him $1!

Pony up ladies and gents!

Prayers & paypal sent I been there before Jan 2000 its not a fun feeling or anything i would wish on someone.