Our collection

I can’t imagine the amount of work that tractor has done over 100 years.

I’m looking into that show. Sounds like a good time somewhere I’ve never been.

I can’t imagine the amount of work that tractor has done over 100 years.

I’m looking into that show. Sounds like a good time somewhere I’ve never been.

There's not much there except that show, so be aware of that. If you like that stuff, you can't see it all in a day in my opinion...and need a golf cart or something. They run out of rentals a few months in advance.

Chris

There's not much there except that show, so be aware of that. If you like that stuff, you can't see it all in a day in my opinion...and need a golf cart or something. They run out of rentals a few months in advance.

Chris
I'm hoping to go next yr, a friend of mine is going as his birthday present to himself. Said he's not taking any tractors, just his fancy side by side with A/C! I'd like to take my little JD H to use in place of a buggy. Just build a platform to hang off of the back of it, and put a small couch or something for the wife and kids to ride on!

I'm hoping to go next yr, a friend of mine is going as his birthday present to himself. Said he's not taking any tractors, just his fancy side by side with A/C! I'd like to take my little JD H to use in place of a buggy. Just build a platform to hang off of the back of it, and put a small couch or something for the wife and kids to ride on!

Make the trip, everyone but the wife will love it LOL

Chris

its on my calendar for next year. I would definitely have to figure out something to ride there. Sport quad is probably not appropriate.

Make the trip, everyone but the wife will love it LOL

Chris
I working or her to start making some more tractor related stuff for her business, in hopes that I can set her up as a vendor or something, then write the cost of the trip off as a business expense!

its on my calendar for next year. I would definitely have to figure out something to ride there. Sport quad is probably not appropriate.

As long as you can ride it under the 6mph speed limit...or close enough...it's a free for all. You pay them for a cart pass, then drive whatever. There's a group that drives a motorized manure spreader...

Chris

Hahah oh man I might have to get creative.

I could put a stock exhaust on the quad but I don’t think it would run honestly. I got an 8’ bed and a Troy bilt lawnmower though.