Outkast Fabworx Ranger 900 5" lift kit

dieselracer07

Brand new, all 8 arms, I can powdercoat them any color you want. I don't have any pictures of one with the 5", but here's one with the 8". So just imagine 3" less. Will clear 34" tires.
yhepu8uz.jpg

uze5yzep.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

What's your selling price. Also does it need new axles when used?
Thanks

My bad, I forgot to post a price. I can't find a price for the 5" at the moment for some reason. The 3" sells for $700 so I'll sell it for that price. It comes with extended heavy duty tierods as well. You will need longer axles. I can get you Rhino axles for a good price.

Sent from my paperweight

If someone doesn't want to have to run extended axles then I'll sell one of the 3" lifts here.

Sent from my paperweight

I got a 3" lift with the arched A arms and foreward 2". Plus he powder coated them. They fit perfect and the powder coating was exact match. Fast shipping and packages well

Thanks again

Is this a complete kit with everything needed to install and run other than axles? How much can you get axles for?

Is this a complete kit with everything needed to install and run other than axles? How much can you get axles for?

The 5" kit is all 8 arms and tie rods and you'll just need axles. The 3" kit is all 8 arms and you can use factory axles. I can get them for a good price but I don't remember the prices at the moment.

Sent from my paperweight