Outlaw Diesel's 6.0 civic is getting closer...

it will be light but traction will be a major concern...lol but i have to hand it to them you dont see that everyday...:LOL:

With as far forward as the weight will be I imagine traction will be more of an issue than the handling.

I don't think traction will be an issue once it is dialed in, even with the short wheel base......

Here is a 1974 Gremlin without any traction issues.....needs wheelie bars bad though...LOL

116_0703_13_z+1974_amc_gremlin+partial_stand.jpg

116_0703_09_z+1974_amc_gremlin+wheelstand.JPG.jpg

116_0703_11_z+1974_amc_gremlin+tailstand.jpg

116_0703_10_z+1974_amc_gremlin+bounce.jpg

I don't think traction will be an issue once it is dialed in, even with the short wheel base......

Here is a 1974 Gremlin without any traction issues.....needs wheelie bars bad though...LOL

116_0703_13_z+1974_amc_gremlin+partial_stand.jpg

116_0703_09_z+1974_amc_gremlin+wheelstand.JPG.jpg

116_0703_11_z+1974_amc_gremlin+tailstand.jpg

116_0703_10_z+1974_amc_gremlin+bounce.jpg

i bet that gremlin doesnt have 1200lbs+ of motor up front. if they can get that 6.0 to run as good as FCDP's it could be quick.

Garrett

Given Nelson's track record that is a normal combo.

Although why the hell they chose a 6.0 and parallel chargers stumps me.

i think the parallel turbo's already tell that story.

I'm not knowledgeable enough with engines,..so I don't know...

I'll just keeping following his pic updates to see how it goes...

Does anyone know this guy, that can get info on the build?

This is something drunken conspiring minds came up with late one night when the song "Let's give 'em something to talk about" came on. Bet $20 anyone?

haha good point:lolly:

I won't lie a big fan of those guys. I like that they think waaay outside the box. Cant wait to see it run.

Not to dog on the build because this is sick, but it has already been done a couple of times. There is a LS1 Hatch back, twin turbo 350 in a 94 civic coupe that runs nines. There are a couple others but that is all I can think of. Good luck with the project.

Not to dog on the build because this is sick, but it has already been done a couple of times. There is a LS1 Hatch back, twin turbo 350 in a 94 civic coupe that runs nines. There are a couple others but that is all I can think of. Good luck with the project.

A motor in the v-configuration, Sure.. Diesel, no.

Yes because a v8 gas engine is the same as a diesel v8 :hehe:

WOW! I'd like to shoot it for a feature, but man I would be afraid to drive it!!!

I have been following there builds for a while. They got S10's with Cummins and 6.0's in S10's they have been building that Civic for a while and I can't wait to see it done.

A 6 leaker and a Honda, is where 2 pyles of crap met, pretty good combo. I bet a honda with a stock motor and a big turbo and nitrous would outrun it and would be way cheaper to build.