Over boost code BEFORE truck is started! (limp mode)

PRINCETON_JAKE

I started getting P0236, sometimes it throws on as soon as I turn the key on (before the truck is running) or just after starting it. Once the code is popped its in "limp mode" and has no power. usually after I clear the code 4 or 5 times im ok to drive. it NEVER comes as im driving, weird sense the code is for over boost

sense the P0236 code is related to the other code I WAS getting for the intake temp I bought a new sensor (intake air temp and boost sensor combined), but Im still having the same P0236 code and limp mode issue. I graphed the intake air temp with the new and old sensors and with both its reading between NEGITIVE 46 and negative 49 degrees

the truck doesn't have a boost fooler, it does have a waste gate fooler, it has a smarty, I have the same issue with the truck on stock or with the smarty, and like I said, the code is triggered before I even start the truck usually.

The truck is a 2006 automatic 51,500 miles on truck about 1,500 on fresh motor.

I started getting P0236, sometimes it throws on as soon as I turn the key on (before the truck is running) or just after starting it. Once the code is popped its in "limp mode" and has no power. usually after I clear the code 4 or 5 times im ok to drive. it NEVER comes as im driving, weird sense the code is for over boost

sense the P0236 code is related to the other code I WAS getting for the intake temp I bought a new sensor (intake air temp and boost sensor combined), but Im still having the same P0236 code and limp mode issue. I graphed the intake air temp with the new and old sensors and with both its reading between NEGITIVE 46 and negative 49 degrees

the truck doesn't have a boost fooler, it does have a waste gate fooler, it has a smarty, I have the same issue with the truck on stock or with the smarty, and like I said, the code is triggered before I even start the truck usually.

The truck is a 2006 automatic 51,500 miles on truck about 1,500 on fresh motor.

What is the 5v sensor supply doing and how do these ECM's reconcile atmospheric pressure? I know some controllers have the sensor embedded.
If atmosphere is wrong, the other pressure sensors will scale wrong. It sounds like a 5V issue.

The Big Ten Inch

I had the same problem it turn out to be a broken wire in or around the connector in the insulation of the wire. The wire was broke inside the insulation of the wire so it would make and loose connection