Oversized vp lines

Far as I know, as long as the connector tubes in the head are oversized, and the injectors are set up for that pump, you should be ok. I ran one of the stage 2s for awhile both on the street and quite a bit on dyno. The truck ran better with stock lines, which Mike told me to do.

Far as I know, as long as the connector tubes in the head are oversized, and the injectors are set up for that pump, you should be ok. I ran one of the stage 2s for awhile both on the street and quite a bit on dyno. The truck ran better with stock lines, which Mike told me to do.

Cool. That's the first I heard. Did you run 6.7 tubes?

At the time, they were regular vp44 style from Haisleys that were EDM honed to .093.

I had the .093 lines on before, and daily driving it was a little surgey. So I talked the Mike, and he told me to use the stock lines. Threw them back on, and dailey driving was way better and I gained some horses

Mine ran so chugging it was almost undriveable with no connecting tube filters and large tube. It sucked for Ss and towing was out of the question. On my hot rod pp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Monster pump runs great but I had several issues with his injectors. I would burn my truck to the ground before I ever deal with Mike again. He will treat you great in the beginning, good luck after that. I have his shop # and have posted it on here for a couple of guys, but will no longer help put money in his pocket. If you can find it on here its all yours. GOOD LUCK! O and don't waste your money on big lines.

Last edited:
I have the pump already. Picked it up second hand. My questions for him were going to be what's the smallest inj it will live with. Also can I use cr feed tubes?

Everything I've ever stumbled across is 6x.013.

Save your money on the lines, get no larger than .093 tubes if you're DD'ing it. I'm not sure there is any benefit to going larger if you aren't. 12 years ago I had .093 lines with both .120 and then .093 tubes. It was a disaster trying to drive on the streets with the .093 lines and .120 tubes. I don't think CR tubes will work due to the locator balls.