Owensboro, KY= BoB Pull!!

joez farmerboy

This year the Daviess Co. Fair will have a BoB pull Friday and Saturday night of the fair! Just saw the fair book and classes include: work stock, 2.6, 3.0, and street class! Will put up more info tomorrow when I have fair book in front of me. Wanted to get info out and try to get as many trucks here as I can! Last year they only had street trucks with some of you coming to test trucks. Fair board was excited about turnout of comp truck That made it they want this year to be even better. Hope to see everyone there!

Just need to know rules for the classes. If I can meet the rules in one of the classes I will try to be there. Also what are the dates?

hell yes! im glad to see that got more class and bob involved this year. if i can get a trany and clutch in mine before then il pull. hope to see alot of trucks there. whats the date on it?

Well dates are July 15-16, Friday and Saturday nights start time is 7:00! Since its a Battle of Bluegrass Pull I'm saying rules what they allow to run! Hope to see everyone there. If you have any other questions just let me know and I can find out or give you the contact number of fair board member.

Joe

If I can ill make it up one nite. Maybe I wont blow diff's up on the line never move the sled. Lol

That would be great Jordan! Hoping for better run for yea too! If anyone wants to meet up in owensboro to eat let me know. Will be jobless so no hold up there. Plus you could follow me out to fairgrounds if you never been there!

We can't wait to come to Owensboro.I have heard alot of good things about the facility!
If anyone has tech questions ,I tech the Diesel classes for B.O.B..I will be glad to answer.Look forward to seeing everyone.
Thanks,
Chris

goodlettdiesel@att.net

We excited bout the pulls too! If you need any extra hands just let me know I will be there both nights since it is my home fair! I'm not pulling so no favoritism!! Lol

joez farmerboy what do you drive? i live in ohio co. and got friends in daviess co too. ive mite seen you around before

hmm dont guess ive seen that truck before. i got a 93dodge blue and silver with black moto metal wheels ext cab 4wd. how old are you?

30 yo. I actually live in Hawesville off hwy 69 so only in owensboro when at work. I go to Evansville just bout every weekend to hang w friends there. How old are you?

Really like everyone trying to be here! I know from last years street class they had everyone enjoyed watching the diesel trucks run. Wish we could get more unlimited trucks here but I know fair board was not paying enough to get them here. But just wanted to tell anyone wanting to pull both nights and not worry bout hotel room or anything you more than welcome to stay at house have 2 extra bedrooms so just get with me. Plenty of room for trailors since living on 70 acre farm!!

im 20years old. i live in ohio co. but closer to grayson co. i thought i mite have seen ya around before but i guess not. i hangout in owensboro some

hey can you tell me what the hook fee is and the rules for street class? i might hook mine if i can afford too. but i really dont think the clutch will hold

fee is $25
hook 3.5 inch in dia.
hook point not to exceed 26 inch height
DOT tires
must be driven on to fairgrounds
no weight brackets
no hood or engine mods

any more questions you can call Wes Yeiser 270-929-5140 just tell him i told you to call with ?'s
Joe Z.

Friday classes July 15:
light limited super stock tractors
super mod 2wd trucks
2.6 trucks
work stock trucks
super farm tractors

Saturday classes July 16:
light super stock tractors
2.6 trucks
3.0 trucks
super farm tractors