Owensboro, KY= BoB Pull!!

I would say track bars are fine and long as no major engine upgrades you will be ok but you should call number I put in here and ask so don't hold my word as gospel!!!

Hey guys the pull is this Friday and Saturday night start at 7 or 7:30 I think!! Lets have a good turnout and a great pull!!!

Nail-it which way you coming from? If up natcher pkwy come to owensboro and head east on us60 to first exit. Exit 9 KY 54 turn right on 54 and you will go about 5-6 miles to town of philpot. There will be a used car lot: About $8000 car lot. And fairgrounds will be there on left I think you willgo in at gate on other side of Norman McDonalds Burger. Any questions just let me know.
Joe

what day the street class pull? and whats considered engine mods? trac bars acceptable?

If your referring to work stock go to bluegrasspulling.com they have all the rules listed there but that class pulls on Friday not Saturday like listed below according to b.o.b's site.

Starts tonight! Get there early for good seats, may want to bring chairs or blanket to sit on bleachers are concrete!! Hope to see some of you there!

I looked up the address of the Burger joint in front of the fairgrounds and it is: 6161 KY HWY 54 Philpot, KY. Hope you get this and can make it I'll be leaving soon call if you have problems 270-315-0860. Joe.

Good pull tonight! Hope to get a few more trucks there tomorrow especially 3.0 and more 2.6 trucks. Good job and Congrats to winners tonight!

whats entry fee for bob pull non member tyler what entry fee and details for posey county. Fire suit etc.

whats entry fee for bob pull non member tyler what entry fee and details for posey county. Fire suit etc.

Same rules as bob abs cotpc I believe non member hook is 40 dollars for orvtpa don't Know what bob is pulls start at 6 they have ws, 2.6, and 9500lb pro stock