P 7100

exactly what are the internal differences between the two pump???
P&B assembly?
cam?
governor assembly?

anyone know?

I hope to have the answer this week. Im sure with all the gearheads out there this has been looked into. If it was an easy boost in fuel/power everyone would be doing it.....right? There must be a reason this is not the hot set up.....right?

DBogo said:
it looks the same, the one off the 8.3 has a nut on the end of it and the one off the dodge dont

Well it was long tomorrow :bigsmile:

I measure it and its 100% same.

ericjk42002 said:
I hope to have the answer this week. Im sure with all the gearheads out there this has been looked into. If it was an easy boost in fuel/power everyone would be doing it.....right? There must be a reason this is not the hot set up.....right?
I think the main reason is the cost to get another pump.

well ive put on another pump, got it used, not knowing where it comes from.... it was not from a dodge... some say its a 8.3, but nobody really has told me...

but i had to put in normal 160 pump springs, to make it rev higher ( close to4000 rpm)

and i didnt get mine to fuel very hard...

but might have been another pump.

The barrels in my pump where smaller then the 160 barrels! thats all i measured!

but the pump will bolt on and work try it! and tell us how its going....

Im working up the balls.......I havent had the time in the last few weeks, but I did pull the plate it was set way back and has a weird fuel curve.