p-pump 24v 2.8 puller

im keeping my AC...fat kids and hot summer afternoon and evening pulls dont mix...i like to be comfortable when im hooked to a sled LOL

Looks like Ive got something to add to the list of chit to do.:thankyou2: Now, why didnt I think of that:bang

Us skinny kids like to have AC too.:hehe:

thanks. i might tackle this task sometime soon. do any connectors need to be extended or anything or is it as simple as this looks? i have amanual tranny so no tranny harness to worry about

jason, jpscustoms is right. the two wire connector that runs into the that black canister on the fire wall is the only one that need to be extended about 8in that we seen.

jason, jpscustoms is right. the two wire connector that runs into the that black canister on the fire wall is the only one that need to be extended about 8in that we seen.

thanks, i will tackle this on one of my free weekends here in the near future.

little update. its coming apart now :)

new fender flares, will be painted to match
l_c4ea640b65864a67bcdedd0badb53c1a.jpg

roll pan
l_3dbf487fcf83435196ada34cc53d4ec5.jpg

tear down on the engine
weqwe.jpg

qweqw.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

l_f3aa0a91983a4ba9a4bb97ec9574e61a.jpg

chris ur such a tool.....you just had to put that valve cover on didnt you LOL

chris ur such a tool.....you just had to put that valve cover on didnt you LOL

hahahaha man that sucker is THICK compared to the stocker!!

rollin coal said:
drool........... so clean........... must do............
ALL the wiring IS still in the engine compartment. no harnesses are removed at the time of picture :)

looks nice, so we tearing that thing apart this weekend......???? abs delete...nv4500 ill be going up to midwest transmissions friday or saturday for sure......

looks nice, so we tearing that thing apart this weekend......???? abs delete...nv4500 ill be going up to midwest transmissions friday or saturday for sure......

itll look better powder coated:rockwoot: we can rip it apart if you bring a steam pressure washer:poke:

----------------------UPDATE------------------------

motor is coming apart. head will be coming off today and getting fire ringed hopefully next week along with some other work. where can I find a thicker head gasket and fire ring? I only can find std thickness, or is there a reason to stay away from that? cam will be coming out, p-pump front gear housing is getting cleaned and powder coated along with some other stuff as we speak. I like to pay attention to detail. it might not win but it will sure look good sitting there ;)

P1000314.jpg

P1000311.jpg

P1000312.jpg

P1000313.jpg

where teh **** happens
P1000315.jpg

head is off, it goes out tomarrow for work. gear housing/ cam out/off just need to order a cam now...
dvs.jpg

dvsdv.jpg

pretty much LMAO... all 26 head bolts

sdfsd.jpg

P1000333.jpg

P1000335.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000331.jpg

P1000332.jpg

P1000330.jpg