p-pump 24valve or common rail?

strokersmoker said:
p pump to a vp 44 24 valve

WHAT? who in their right mind would do that? the truck i listed was a vp44 truck converted to run a 12v p-pump.

hodge podge as in a mix-match of different engines... p-pumping a 24v the right way isn't cheap or easy... probably less labor to just drop in a complete 12v... plus you can then turn around and sell the complete, good running 24v engine and be much less out of pocket.

3rd gen would be more expensive, but same thing... you could sell the original engine complete and offset a good amount of the cost

The common rail has come in to it’s on now and there is no since looking back. There is no real need to go exotic to get really great streetable power. The key is keeping it simple. Start with a Single turbo, like Industrial injections Silver bullet 66, a Single stage two CP3 and the very efficient Bazieo injectors from industrial injection. These injectors are very small 30 liters or so and so efficient duel fuelers are not needed until some where above 900 hp
Add a ported head with intake and a good cam and you get 852 hp on fuel and 928 on one small stage of nitrous

This is a package that can be repeated a hundred time and the results are the same

I'm on the other side of this, currently putting the finishing touches on my street duallie engine- a P-pumped, 24 Valve engine with twins,( Modded B-1-EX-4/ S-400 or modded HT3B) Goals are for 1K. Screw the smoke police-LOL*nx*

Forrest Nearing said:
hodge podge as in a mix-match of different engines... p-pumping a 24v the right way isn't cheap or easy... probably less labor to just drop in a complete 12v... plus you can then turn around and sell the complete, good running 24v engine and be much less out of pocket.

3rd gen would be more expensive, but same thing... you could sell the original engine complete and offset a good amount of the cost

ok, i see what you are saying. I would end up doing my own labor as im pretty mechanically inclined.

I do my own labor too, but I'm a lazy SOB and I 'charge' myself too much for my time and labor... with the labor and tuning involved in a p7100 conversion, I think I'd rather just drop in a CR engine and be done w/ it :)

RacinDuallie said:
I'm on the other side of this, currently putting the finishing touches on my street duallie engine- a P-pumped, 24 Valve engine with twins,( Modded B-1-EX-4/ S-400 or modded HT3B) Goals are for 1K. Screw the smoke police-LOL*nx*

Jeff,

Is this on #2 only?

what he ment is dont just throw everything together if it's worth doing it's worth doing right....dont get me wrong im a framer and have made a lot of quick fix's to make it throught the day....but it always gets fixed right.$.02

i love the sound of my 24v, but i still will have a CR when the money comes around.

RacinDuallie said:
I'm on the other side of this, currently putting the finishing touches on my street duallie engine- a P-pumped, 24 Valve engine with twins,( Modded B-1-EX-4/ S-400 or modded HT3B) Goals are for 1K.

Go with the ht3b so you can save a bit if coin, you've spent enough already :hehe: Maybe call your friends at II up and do some of this :poke:

Ph4tty said:
Go with the ht3b so you can save a bit if coin, you've spent enough already :hehe: Maybe call your friends at II up and do some of this :poke:
:evil Actually the B-1 EX-4 (which is Jet Hot Coated) and the HT3B will be put up for sale with the piping. Perfect 600+ hp towing setup. *:poke: any takers?? The B1 is NEW and the 3B is 4 months old...

:evil And I'll be using a Silver Bullet 66 on top of a modded S400 as my twin package. ( I was gonna put the HT4C wheel in the 3B but I was schooled onto something more suitable for my goals):rockwoot:

:rules: 1000hp is the goal.....:evil

Last edited:
Jetpilot said:
Jeff,

Is this on #2 only?

Doug, referr to my comments in post #33, sound better? and more obtainable for my goals.....:evil :evil :evil

:ft: :ft: