P-pump conversion injector test.

I am not following you. On Ron's post he said both were about 850, then when the I/C was cooled the mach 7's were 882? I would suspect similar results from Mikes injectors. Or are you thinking something else?

This is correct. Letting things cool off a bit helps. My first run is always the best. That's why I often only make 1 run at an event unless I'm having issues or forget to reset my wastegate.

I just got home from picking up the truck. Chris did a great job of tuning it. But I must admit that this thing is dangerous to drive. When the power came in later it wasn't as noticeable. Adding another 100 hp to an already potent truck and having it come in alot sooner is down right crazy. I need to keep my eye on the clock now, I have heard that you are supposed to call a doctor if one of these lasts more than 4 hours.

Last edited:
:hehe:You're Killing Me Ron. I am glad you made it home safe and that our dyno is actually doing some good finally. Thanks again for trusting us so much and helping get these THINGS (P-Pumped 24V) figured out.

I just got home from picking up the truck. Chris did a great job of tuning it. But I must admit that this thing is dangerous to drive. When the power came in later it wasn't as noticeable. Adding another 100 hp to an already potent truck and having it come in alot sooner is down right crazy. I need to keep my eye on the clock now, I have heard that you are supposed to call a doctor if one of these lasts more than 4 hours.

You're making it really difficult to wait until mid-November to start my conversion... looks like I won't regret stepping up and getting the conversion Mach 7's....

Glad to hear its running good ron. Im going to try and spend some time on the dyno this week and see if I can get 700 out of it.

ok i dont mean to hijack the thread but im p pumping my 24v this winter and want to know what injectors i should run in my truck to make around 700hp?

ok i dont mean to hijack the thread but im p pumping my 24v this winter and want to know what injectors i should run in my truck to make around 700hp?

That would depend on your pump and turbo's. Mach 6's and a good 180 or 215 pump will do that with twins. With a single, you might have to try harder.

I've heard a shade over 400cc tuned right will net 700hp and more, this is a very interesting thread let's keep it going I dying to try some new inj. myself something cleaner than what I have, anyone have any suggestions?

Hey yoshi we should have near the same set-up if you do what you said in your thread. When I get my tranny put together then I'm gonna see where I'm at now. Hoping pretty close to 700 myself but not getting excited till I see for sure.

hey leedog what kind of rpms can you get out of your set up also what pump are you running? And what do you see for egts

Not sure on rpms my tach doesn't work right now, my truck doesn't like to free rev very well for some reason but taking it up slowly the rpm's sound where they should be. The pump is a 175 pump tuned to 500cc at full rack I got it from a member on here egt's on a hard run will hit 1400-1500 pretty quick thanks mostly to full cuts. I normally let out when they get around 1300. When my tranny gets built and I get a tach I'll know a little more on how everything is tuned in. I'm not alot of help to anyone right now.

haha yea i hear ya on that one. But im just wondering what my egts are gonna be like with my set up once i get it done. Im gonna be running a 62/s475 hopefully both will have race covers on them. Then i wanna throw a hamilton big stick in as well. For the pump im thinking of going with a 180 pump, with 181 or 191 dv's, gov spring kit, 4 or 5k gsk. Not sure on fuel plate yet. Should i run an AFC? Thanks Dustin

I'd run the AFC in my opinion that is the best tuning tool you will have. With a cam and good clean inj. and twins I believe you'll be fine on egt's just have to get it together and see what it does. As far as fuel plate play with it also and set it where it best fit's your needs. I don't run a plate personally some will argue that and some wont. I just let the AFC control the fueling.

Back