p pump electrical ??

samzram

just bought the truck and been doing alot of reading and read where i need to wire my fuel pump to battery for problems above 4000.could this electrical prob. also cause my shut off on the inject.pump to shut down just like you turn key off.yesterday was first time i really got on it and at 4000 it shut off and is set at 5500.it is a 13 mm p pump .

Wtf did you say? Learn proper grammar.

The only way your ecm could kill the power to your shutoff solenoid is if you have the relay triggered off the stock lift pump wire. Otherwise no.

If that's not what your asking then I suggest you learn how to form sentences more clearly.

I've done this before. I used vp power wire to activate the hold circuit of the shutoff solenoid. 4000 rpm would cause voltage to fluctuate and cause the solenoid to fall. Get keyed power from under the dash or use a cable.

Fuel heater relay trigger wire FTW. Both solenoid and lift pump wired off that, holds to 4500 quite nicely. I haven't gone past that point yet.

thanks killer b and tate.and to bgbldodge im 45 years old i do know proper grammer.just not very good at typing.so takes me forever to write SO SORRY theres no puncuation marks but the other 2 people figured out what i needed. thanks very much to them. think i will go with pull cable shutoff.

We don't care how old you are, if your posts are hard to read you'll get a lot less help. Wanna get better at typing? Practice!