P-pump fuel Preasure?

If I tried the dual feed trick, I would put a check valve in the line from the Fass so that I could run the truck with just the lift pump and turn on the Fass when needed. Thoughts?

hmm so basically you guys are saying I'd be better off selling it and trying to find something else huh? lol

id say yes.

A friend of mine is running 50-70 psi,

two 3/8" lines from the tank each one goes to a walbro pump, after the pumps the lines are Y'ed together going through the stock lift pump, to the stock filter, his truck runs mid 7's 1/8 mile and 11's 1/4 mile i believe.

at $60 bucks for each pump isnt bad...
the second pump switched form in the cab, for racing.

Any thoughts on the Idea of dual feeding the pump using, the fass for the front port and stocker for rear port?

i think buying a 40 psi spring for the fass and running it into the front of the inj. pump with a one way check on it sounds good. put a pressure switch on the fass wiring so when you get to say 30 psi of boost it would turn on.below 30 psi it would run off the stock lp.

i think buying a 40 psi spring for the fass and running it into the front of the inj. pump with a one way check on it sounds good. put a pressure switch on the fass wiring so when you get to say 30 psi of boost it would turn on.below 30 psi it would run off the stock lp.

hmm, thats a good Idea to I was just going to put it on a toggle switch and turn it on when I needed it.

Back